Village Green Network is having a special spring sale. This week only, you can get 30 e-books for only $39.
That’s less than $1.50 per book — from all your favorite real food authors!
Get them now and save — and then read them at your leisure — on your computer, Kindle, tablet, or phone.
Books in the Spring E-book Bundle
Many of the books in the bundle are new:
- Get Your Fats Straight by Sarah Pope, author of The Healthy Home Economist
- Grain Free Desserts by Jennifer McGruther of Nourished Kitchen
- Skintervention by Liz Wolfe of Cave Girl Eats
- Indulge and Heal: 40 Treats Without Grains, Dairy, Nuts and Refined Sugar by Lauren Geersten of Empowered Sustenance
- Grain Free Breads, Snacks & Desserts by Jill Tieman of Real Food Forager
- Afternoon Tea: Grain, Nut, Dairy and Refined Sugar-Free by Suzanne Perazzini of Strands of My Life
A few of the books are brand spanking new, and are being released for the FIRST time with this bundle:
- Real Food for Real Life by Emily Benfit of Butter Believer
- The Nourished Metabolism by Elizabeth Walling of The Nourished Life
- The Homemade Handbook by Lindsey Gremont of Homemade Mommy
A few of the e-books are completely revised:
- Diet Recovery 2 by Matt Stone of 180 Degree Health
- Nourished Baby by Heather Dessinger of Mommypotamus
- Real Food Ingredient Guide by Kelly the Kitchen Kop
And there are LOTS more great titles, including:
- DIY Natural Household Cleaners by Matt and Betsy Jabs of DIY Natural
- The Eczema Cure by Emily Bartlett of Holistic Squid
- Real Food Nutrition for KIDS by Kristen Michaelis of Food Renegade
- Your Custom Homestead by Jill Winger of The Prairie Homestead
- From Your Freezer To Your Family: Slow Cooker Freezer Recipes eCookbook by Stephanie Brandt Cornais of Mama & Baby Love
Plus 14 more titles!
Order the Spring E-book Bundle Now and Save Over 90%
Remember — this special spring e-book bundle sale will be over one week from today: April 23, 2013 at midnight Pacific. Don’t miss out!