Village Green Network is having a special spring sale. This week only, you can get 30 e-books for only $39.
That’s less than $1.50 per book — from all your favorite real food authors!
Get them now and save — and then read them at your leisure — on your computer, Kindle, tablet, or phone.
Books in the Spring E-book Bundle
Many of the books in the bundle are new:
- Get Your Fats Straight by Sarah Pope, author of The Healthy Home Economist
- Grain Free Desserts by Jennifer McGruther of Nourished Kitchen
- Skintervention by Liz Wolfe of Cave Girl Eats
- Indulge and Heal: 40 Treats Without Grains, Dairy, Nuts and Refined Sugar by Lauren Geersten of Empowered Sustenance
- Grain Free Breads, Snacks & Desserts by Jill Tieman of Real Food Forager
- Afternoon Tea: Grain, Nut, Dairy and Refined Sugar-Free by Suzanne Perazzini of Strands of My Life
A few of the books are brand spanking new, and are being released for the FIRST time with this bundle:
- Real Food for Real Life by Emily Benfit of Butter Believer
- The Nourished Metabolism by Elizabeth Walling of The Nourished Life
- The Homemade Handbook by Lindsey Gremont of Homemade Mommy
A few of the e-books are completely revised:
- Diet Recovery 2 by Matt Stone of 180 Degree Health
- Nourished Baby by Heather Dessinger of Mommypotamus
- Real Food Ingredient Guide by Kelly the Kitchen Kop
And there are LOTS more great titles, including:
- DIY Natural Household Cleaners by Matt and Betsy Jabs of DIY Natural
- The Eczema Cure by Emily Bartlett of Holistic Squid
- Real Food Nutrition for KIDS by Kristen Michaelis of Food Renegade
- Your Custom Homestead by Jill Winger of The Prairie Homestead
- From Your Freezer To Your Family: Slow Cooker Freezer Recipes eCookbook by Stephanie Brandt Cornais of Mama & Baby Love
Plus 14 more titles!
Order the Spring E-book Bundle Now and Save Over 90%
Remember — this special spring e-book bundle sale will be over one week from today: April 23, 2013 at midnight Pacific. Don’t miss out!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
COMMENT POLICY: I want everyone to feel comfortable and safe commenting on this blog. Here are the ground rules: No hate speech (including sexist, racist, etc. remarks); no trolling (repetitive and/or inflammatory comments); no foul or obscene language; no personal attacks. Anonymous commenters may comment, but your comments may be deleted if they are suspect. Comments that violate these terms will be deleted. Commenters who violate these terms will be banned from commenting at my discretion. Be respectful and play nice, everybody!