On March 24th, Village Green Network is launching The Healthy Life Summit, an online, virtual conference you can attend from your living room.
This online conference is completely FREE!
Of course most of us are too busy to watch 5 presentations per day. And each day you can ONLY watch the presentations that are live THAT day. If you miss one, you miss it.
If you want to own all the downloadable video slideshows and audio interviews from the Healthy Life Summit, the very best time to order is NOW, because the price goes up from only $49 to $79 at midnight on March 24th. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to learn how you can order now and save 75%. There is a 30 day money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Free Online Conference: The Healthy Life Summit
The Healthy Life Summit is a FREE 7-day virtual conference happening March 24th through March 30th, 2013.
Watch the video below to see some sample interviews:
I am interviewing all the guests in The Healthy Life Summit. It features 35 health experts, authors, bloggers, farmers and activists. There are five tracks: Healthy Eating, Healthy Living, Healthy Babies & Kids, Healthy Body and Healthy World.
The Healthy Life Summit Presenters and Topics
- Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions, on feeding and caring for babies and children
- Joel Salatin, author of Folks, This Ain’t Normal, on the travesty of the modern industrial food system and how we can take the power back
- Julia Ross, author of The Mood Cure and The Diet Cure, on healing the mind and body with food
- Dr. Carolyn Dean, author of The Magnesium Miracle, on why you need magnesium
- Diane Sanfilippo, author of Practical Paleo, on the 21-Day Sugar Detox
- Matt Stone on how to increase metabolism by reducing stress
- Chris Kresser on “chrono-disruption” — the dark side of artificial light
- Heather Dessinger, blogger at Mommypotamus, on homemade beauty products safe enough to eat
- Sarah Pope, blogger at The Healthy Home Economist, on Why Breast Isn’t Always Best — how to eat to produce the best quality breastmilk
Plus 27 more!
What You’ll Learn
- Practical tips for conquering insomnia, anxiety, depression, and binge eating (Julia Ross, author of The Mood Cure)
- How scientific research shows that lack of sleep is causing cancer and simple strategies to help you get more sleep (Chris Kresser)
- Why most of us are magnesium-deficient and how it causes obesity, diabetes, heart disease (Dr. Carolyn Dean, author of The Magnesium Miracle)
- How to whiten your teeth with activated charcoal and make your own deodorant that really works (Heather Dessigner of Mommypotamus)
- How to cure eczema, acne and other skin problems (Emily Bartlett of Holistic Squid)
- Simple tricks to save money and time in the kitchen (Jenny McGruther of Nourished Kitchen)
- How you can reverse autism with diet (Cara Comini of Health Home and Happiness)
- Easy steps you can take to reduce the toxic chemicals and other health hazards in your home environment (Mary Cordaro)
- How a new method of gently expanding the bones in the skull can widen the palate and cure snoring, sleep apnea, TMJ, back and neck pain, depression, and more (Dr. Dean Howell)
And much more!
How The Healthy Life Summit Works
Starting March 24th and running through March 30th, on each day during the Healthy Life Summit, 5 presentations (1 from each track) will be posted on the Healthy Life Summit website.
The presentations will be available for FREE. But they will only stream for 24 hours (from midnight to midnight).
At the end of each 24-hour period, that day’s presentations will come down and 5 new presentations will be posted. This will continue each day until the conference ends at midnight Pacific on March 30th.
Register for the Summit for Free
Click here to register for the summit — it’s FREE.
After you register, you’ll receive emails with all the details on how to watch the videos during the Summit, March 24-30th.
Pre-Order The Healthy Life Summit Now and Save 75% — Only 4 More Days
Wouldn’t you rather OWN all these recordings so you can watch at your own pace? You can watch the video slideshows on your iPad or computer at your leisure. Or with friends and family. Or load the audio interviews (mp3s) onto your iPod or iPhone and listen in the car or while you do dishes or work out at the gym.
The Summit Download Package includes recordings of the entire 7 day online conference (35 interviews) and will be available in both formats, video and audio: 35 audio recordings and 35 video slide shows.
When you pre-order the Summit Download Package, you can download all the recordings and watch at your convenience — on your computer, iPhone, Android, iPad or other tablet — even on your TV!
Pre-ordered Summit Download packages will be available for download on March 24th. But if you wait to order after the 24th, you will pay 40% more!
The price of the Summit Download Package is going up to $79 in just 4 days — on March 24th at midnight.
There is a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee. So there is no risk to you. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, send an email to request a refund.
Don’t miss out on this special offer! Click here to order the Summit Download Package for only $49 and save 75%.
Got Questions About The Healthy Life Summit?
Questions? Please comment below.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
COMMENT POLICY: I want everyone to feel comfortable and safe commenting on this blog. Here are the ground rules: No hate speech (including sexist, racist, etc. remarks); no trolling (repetitive and/or inflammatory comments); no foul or obscene language; no personal attacks. Anonymous commenters may comment, but your comments may be deleted if they are suspect. Comments that violate these terms will be deleted. Commenters who violate these terms will be banned from commenting at my discretion. Be respectful and play nice, everybody!