Do you wish you had the time and money to attend conferences about real food and healthy lifestyles?
Maybe you’ve got small children, or a limited budget, or you’re too busy to break away for 35+ hours. But you really want to get this information… what to do?
On March 24th, Village Green Network is launching The Healthy Life Summit, an online, virtual conference you can attend from your living room.
And it’s completely FREE!
Free Online Conference: The Healthy Life Summit
The Healthy Life Summit is a FREE 7-day virtual conference happening March 24th through March 30th, 2013.
I am interviewing all the guests in The Healthy Life Summit. It features 35 health experts, authors, bloggers, farmers and activists. There are five tracks: Healthy Eating, Healthy Living, Healthy Babies & Kids, Healthy Body and Healthy World.
The Healthy Life Summit Presenters and Topics
- Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions, on feeding and caring for babies and children
- Joel Salatin, author of Folks, This Ain’t Normal, on the travesty of the modern industrial food system and how we can take the power back
- Julia Ross, author of The Mood Cure and The Diet Cure, on healing the mind and body with food
- Dr. Carolyn Dean, author of The Magnesium Miracle, on why you need magnesium
- Diane Sanfilippo, author of Practical Paleo, on the 21-Day Sugar Detox
- Matt Stone on how to increase metabolism by reducing stress
- Chris Kresser on “chrono-disruption” — the dark side of artificial light
- Heather Dessinger, blogger at Mommypotamus, on homemade beauty products safe enough to eat
- Sarah Pope, blogger at The Healthy Home Economist, on Why Breast Isn’t Always Best — how to eat to produce the best quality breastmilk
Plus 27 more!
I gotta tell you, these interviews are AWESOME. You are going to learn SO MUCH.
How The Healthy Life Summit Works
Starting March 24th and running through March 30th, on each day during the Healthy Life Summit, 5 presentations (1 from each track) will be posted on the Healthy Life Summit website.
The presentations will be available for FREE. But they will only stream for 24 hours (from midnight to midnight Pacific time).
At the end of each 24-hour period, that day’s presentations will come down and 5 new presentations will be posted. This will continue each day until the conference ends at midnight Pacific on March 30th.
Register for the Summit for Free
Click here to register for the summit — it’s FREE.
After you register, you’ll receive emails with all the details on how to watch the videos during the Summit, March 24-30th.
Pre-Order The Healthy Life Summit Now and Save 75%
If you don’t have time to attend the summit and can’t spare 5+ hours per day to watch, order the Summit Download Package.
The Summit Download Package includes recordings of the entire 7 day online conference (35 interviews) and will be available in both formats, video and audio: 35 audio recordings and 35 video slide shows.
When you order the Summit Download Package, you can download all the recordings and watch at your convenience — on your computer, iPhone, Android, iPad or other tablet — even on your TV!
- The price of the Summit Download Package after the Summit (after March 30th at midnight) will be $199.
- Pre-order now through March 23rd at midnight Pacific, and you get the complete Summit Download Package for only $49 — you save 75!
- If you wait and order during the week of the summit, it will cost $79.
Don’t delay — take advantage of this special offer today! Click here to order the Summit Download Package for only $49 and save 75%.
Got Questions About The Healthy Life Summit?
Questions? Please comment below.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.