Good morning, readers! It’s time to announce another giveaway.
This week Zukay Live Foods is giving away a case of their new raw, fermented salad dressings. If you win, you’ll get all 6 delicious new flavors:
Sweet Onion Basil
Red Pepper Cilantro
Tomato Pepper Pesto
These salad dressings all raw — hello, enzymes! They’re also all naturally fermented — which means lots of good bacteria!
It’s hard to find salad dressings these days that don’t contain soybean oil or canola oil so I was super excited about these. They don’t actually contain any oil — if you want, you can just add olive oil. They also don’t contain any sugar or other sweeteners. So if you’re on a low carb diet, these dressings are perfect. They’re only 5 calories per serving.
Zukay mailed me a free case of these new dressings to try. After tasting them, I’m happy to say I just love them. I’m not surprised that the quality is so good — I’ve been a fan of Zukay’s salsas and relishes for some time now.
I still can’t decide which flavor I like best. I’ve used them on salads — I add olive oil and mix like a vinaigrette. I’ve also used them on vegetables (peas, carrots, corn). I even used some to marinate chicken before I grilled it. Came out great!
The good news — there will be 4 winners!
Full disclosure — we do get paid a small amount on a pay-per-click basis for doing this promotion. (This is a new policy we have for all Real Food Media giveaways and promotions.)
Enter to Win A Case of Zukay’s Raw, Fermented Salad Dressings
To enter, click the link below and sign up on the Zukay site for one entry to win:
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
However, you can click the link and use the coupon code below to get 10% off the salad dressings for a limited time.
That’s good for one entry. Here are some ways to get more entries to win:
1. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
2. Sign up for my email updates or RSS feed. Leave a comment below telling me that you signed up. You will also get an entry if you already subscribe — make sure to leave a comment! (1 extra entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your tweet. Click the ReTweet button at the top of the post, or you can use the following tweet: “Enter to win a FREE case of Zukay’s raw naturally fermented salad dressings! (AND INCLUDE THE URL)” Leave a comment telling me that you followed & tweeted. (1 extra entry)
4. Friend me on Facebook and post about the giveaway on your Facebook status. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your status update. Leave a comment below telling me that you friended me and updated your status. (1 extra entry)
5. Email 5 friends about the giveaway, with a link to the page. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
6. Stumble this post and leave me a comment telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
There are a total of 7 possible entries.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
Questions? Comment below.
This contest will end Friday, August 7 at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be chosen via random.org. The 4 winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 12th on my blog, as well as on The Nourishing Gourmet, Kelly the Kitchen Kop, and Food Renegade. Winners will have 48 hours to contact me with his or her full name, address, and phone number.
Sorry, but due to shipping costs, only those residing in the United States are welcome to enter this contest.
Good luck, everybody!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.