I’ve been really enjoying this cookbook, “Cooking with Coconut Flour” by Bruce Fife. I just can’t believe how great all the recipes turn out. Coconut flour blueberry muffins, coconut flour bacon & cheese muffins, coconut flour pancakes. Everything has been delicious!
And as many of you know, coconut is so good for you. Coconut flour is low-carb, gluten-free and it’s easy to digest (it contains no phytates so it needs no soaking, like wheat flour does).
Here’s the good news: somehow I ended up with a second copy of the book. Instead of returning it, I have decided to give it away to one of you, my lucky readers.
To enter to win a copy of the book, just post a comment below telling me why you want to win it.
Leaving a comment below is your first entry to win. To get more points towards winning, you will earn one additional entry point for each of the following:
1. Blog about the giveaway and link back to this page. Then add your name and URL to Mr. Linky below. You only need to put your link and name in Mr. Linky if you are blogging about this giveaway.
2. Sign up for my email updates or RSS feed. Leave a comment below telling me that you do.
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Leave a comment telling me that you did and include your Twitter name.
4. Friend me on Facebook and post about the giveaway on your wall or Facebook status. Leave a comment below telling me that you did.
5. Email 5 friends about the giveaway. Leave a comment below telling me that you did.
6. Stumble this post and leave me a comment telling me that you did.
Questions? Comment below.
The giveaway is now OPEN.
This contest will end Sunday, January 25th at 11:59 PM PST. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be announced Monday, January 26th. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me with his or her full name, address, and phone number.
Sorry, but due to shipping costs, only Americans are welcome to enter this contest.
Good luck, everybody!