It’s Christmas in January!
I’m giving away a KitchenAid 13-Cup Precise Slice Food Processor, Contour Silver — a $200 Value.
KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor — $200 Value
When my trusty Cuisinart died last year, I did a lot of research to find the very best food processor. I ended up getting the KitchenAid 13-cup Precise Slice Food Processor and I have not been disappointed. I love it.
I know you’re going to love it, too. It’s fast, powerful, and will look beautiful on your kitchen countertop.
Winning is Fun!
I used to do regular giveaways last year, but then I got too busy with other things. But starting this month, I’ll be giving away awesome stuff every month.
Giving away something every monthgives more of my readers a chance to win more stuff.
I pay for these gifts myself. I choose them, based on your votes on Facebook, and I have them shipped direct to your door.
How to Enter to Win
What’s the catch? Just one: sign up for my newsletter. In order to be eligible for the monthly prize drawings, you must be subscribed to my monthly newsletter. (Note: If you are not subscribed to my monthly newsletter when the winner is chosen, you will not be eligible to win.) As they say, you have to be in it to win it!
So, if you want to win, here’s what you have to do:
1. Click this link: KitchenAid 13-cup Precise Slice Food Processor, Contour Silver
2. Then use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter.
3. Make sure you are signed up for my newsletter (enter your email address below). That entry is mandatory.
4. You can get 4 extra entries for signing up for my email updates (enter email address below), following me on Facebook, following me on Pinterest, and following me on Instagram.
5. UPDATE: I just added 5 extra entries — Pin this on Pinterest and get 5 extra entries
Already subscribed to my newsletter and email updates? It still counts as an entry! Just make sure you click the buttons in the Rafflecopter widget above.
Please note: If your email is not validated, your entry will not be counted.
Sign Up For My Weekly Newsletter:
You’re free to unsubscribe at any time. Just know that you must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win the monthly prizes.
Sign up for my Feedburner email updates (you’ll get an email every time I post)
Good luck, everybody!
Questions? Comment below.