I’m excited to announce a giveaway of a new e-book by Heather Dessinger of the wonderful Mommypotamus blog: Nourished Baby.
Heather is giving away not one but THREE copies of Nourished Baby to my readers.
I’ll be announcing the winners on Wednesday, August 1st.
What You’ll Learn
Nourished Baby will teach you:
- How the actual birth experience can affect a child’s cravings for life
- Why a 2001 study of North American women found that their breast milk did not meet the minimum requirements for many essential nutrients –- and how to make sure your baby gets the absolute best at your breast
- How to decode your cravings while nursing
- Why you should skip rice cereal and go for digestion enhancing stews
- What the latest research says on introducing peanuts, eggs and other “allergenic” foods
- Why experts believe purees can lead to overeating
- When children’s “picky” eating habits can actually indicate a serious problem — and how to correct it
- Tips for raising an adventurous eater
There are also over 30 baby- and kid-friendly (not to mention parent-friendly) grain-free, dairy-free recipes — with gorgeous color photos. From Blackened Wild Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa to Kale Chips to Homemade Cherry Pie “Larabars”.
How to Enter the Giveaway
To enter the giveaway, follow these 2 easy steps:
2. Use the rafflecopter widget below to register your entry — and unlock extra entries.
Enter your email address to sign up for my weekly newsletter.
Sign up for my daily email updates (you’ll get an email every time I post) and then register in the rafflecopter widget:
Already subscribed to my updates? It still counts as an entry! Be sure to enter in the Rafflecopter.
Please note: If your email is not validated, your entry will not be counted.
Good luck, everybody!
Questions? Comment below.