It’s that time again — Real Food Wednesday! This week our theme is Kid-Friendly Real Food: Healthy Food Kids Love!
My submission for this week was inspired by my daughter’s favorite TV show, “Charlie and Lola”. Check out my healthy version of Charlie and Lola’s Pink Milk.
Please share your recipe or ideas/tips for feeding kids real food.
How to Share Your Recipe:
1. Post your recipe or tips on your blog and be sure to link back to this post. (not just the site, but this post)
2. Add your name (or the name of your blog) and your URL to Mr. Linky below.
3. Non-bloggers – post in the comments!
Mar 18 @ Kelly the Kitchen Kop: Natural Body Care Products for Real Foodies
Mar 25 @ Cheeseslave: Growing Real Food (What Are You Planting?)
Kelly & I have decided that beginning in April, we won’t have specific topics, we’re opening it up so that you can share whatever you’d like to each week from your blog, or in a comment, as long as it relates to REAL FOOD! Whether it’s kitchen tips, ways to save money, favorite recipes, etc.
Now it’s your turn!
|1. RANDOM IDEAS – Kelly the Kitchen Kop
2. TIPS FOR FEEDING KIDS FERMENTED FOODS-Organic and Thrifty
3. FoodRenegade (curing your kid’s sugar addiction)
4. Hip Organic Mama (Cauli-Power)
5. Local Nourishment (fun in the kitchen)
6. Joyful Mama
|7. Shannon (southwestern egg scramble)
8. Houstonmom (free buckets)
9. Diane-Kefir Pops
10. TeamBettendorf (Eggs, Eggs, Eggs)
11. Noelle (kefir smoothies)
12. CharityGrace (bird nest eggs)
|13. misadventures of a homeschooling family
14. Eight At Our Table
15. Kristen @ NBBC (“Coconut Jigglers”)
16. vehement flame
COMMENT POLICY: I want everyone to feel comfortable and safe commenting on this blog. Here are the ground rules: No hate speech (including sexist, racist, etc. remarks); no trolling (repetitive and/or inflammatory comments); no foul or obscene language; no personal attacks. Anonymous commenters may comment, but your comments may be deleted if they are suspect. Comments that violate these terms will be deleted. Commenters who violate these terms will be banned from commenting at my discretion. Be respectful and play nice, everybody!