We all want our babies to be healthy. And what we feed our babies — and how we feed ourselves as mothers when we are pregnant and nursing — is vitally important to their health.
Did you know that there are “sacred foods” that we can feed our children that can actually prevent the need for braces?
These foods can prevent — and even heal — cavities, increase intellectual capacity and improve their moods. Did you know that how we nourish our daughters in the womb and in the early years of their lives even helps to determine whether their hips are wide enough for an easy, complication-free labor?
Nourished Baby is a new e-book by Heather Dessinger of the Mommypotamus blog.
What You’ll Learn
Nourished Baby will teach you:
- How the actual birth experience can affect a child’s cravings for life
- Why a 2001 study of North American women found that their breast milk did not meet the minimum requirements for many essential nutrients –- and how to make sure your baby gets the absolute best at your breast
- How to decode your cravings while nursing
- Why you should skip rice cereal and go for digestion enhancing stews
- What the latest research says on introducing peanuts, eggs and other “allergenic” foods
- Why experts believe purees can lead to overeating
- When children’s “picky” eating habits can actually indicate a serious problem — and how to correct it
- Tips for raising an adventurous eater
There are also over 30 baby- and kid-friendly (not to mention parent-friendly) grain-free, dairy-free recipes — with gorgeous color photos. From Blackened Wild Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa to Kale Chips to Homemade Cherry Pie “Larabars”.
Are you planning to conceive, pregnant or nursing, or need help feeding a baby?