Welcome to Week 1 of the 1st Annual FitBit Challenge!
Please click here to read the rules and all the details. If you haven't entered yet, please do so below.
Then log your steps in the Rafflecopter widget below.
NOTE: If you have not yet sent your weight/measurements and before photos in, please do it ASAP! (See below for how to.)
Enter the FitBit Challenge
1. Enter your email address below to join my mailing list. Comment below that you did.
You must be on my mailing list to qualify for prizes. If you're already on it, just comment saying that you are already on my mailing list.
2. Take your before photo and send to me along with your measurements, dress size, and weight to annmarie AT realfoodmedia DOT com. Please put FITBIT CHALLENGE in the subject line of the email.
3. Start logging your workouts on June 23, 2013 in the Rafflecopter widget below. You MUST log your workouts every day on Cheeseslave.com for them to be counted.
4. When the challenge ends on August 3, send me your AFTER photo along with your measurements, dress size, and weight to annmarie AT realfoodmedia DOT com. After photo and measurements must be received no later than August 5th.
If you have questions, please post them below in the comments.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.