Welcome to Week 2 of the 1st Annual FitBit Challenge!
Log Your Steps!
Every day that you do 10,000 or more steps, check in via the Rafflecopter widget below. You MUST log your workouts every day on Cheeseslave.com for them to be counted.
How's It Going?
I am loving this FitBit Challenge! I want to know how YOU are doing! Please scroll down and share in the comments!
Right now I am averaging over 13,000 steps per day.
Loving the Leaderboard
The leaderboard on our private FitBit Group is REALLY motivating me! I check it every day. I just got knocked down to 5th place for Steps and 5th place for Distance. Not too bad…
But where I really need help is the Active Score and the Very Active Minutes. I'm so low I'm off the chart!
Yesterday I was #27 for Active Score, so I went to a spinning class and did 2 3/4 hours of gardening, and got it up to 25. I was #47 for Very Active Minutes, and the spinning and gardening boosted me up to #43.
My reward for all that activity? I finally broke my plateau I've been stuck on and lost 2.4 pounds since yesterday. (As of now I've lost 7.6 pounds in June — I'm shooting for 8 by tomorrow.) AND I can wear my favorite shorts which I haven't been able to fit into in 2 years. Now I can wear them on our vacation which starts on Tuesday! Hooray!
So… guess what I'm doing today? Walking now on my treadmill desk (just hit 10K and it's not quite 9:30 am) and then I'm going to do more gardening and another spinning class this afternoon!
Please Share Your Account Details
I'd really like to learn from some of you guys at the top of the leaderboard about how you are getting such high scores. Can you make your Activities public (or share with friends and add me as a friend)? I'd also LOVE to see everyone's goals and weight and all that jazz. I think if we share, we can all learn from each other, and get ideas for activities that will help us burn calories.
I have made EVERYTHING public except my foods. I know people can get judgemental about foods, so I figured it was best if we didn't go there. ;-)
Okay… off to the garden for me! I've got some digging to do…
Share Your Comments Below
Please share how it's going for you in the comments.
If you have questions, please post them below in the comments.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.