Welcome to Week 4 of the 1st Annual FitBit Challenge!
Log Your Steps!
Every day that you do 10,000 or more steps, check in via the Rafflecopter widget below. You MUST log your workouts every day on Cheeseslave.com for them to be counted.
How's It Going?
I am loving this FitBit Challenge! I want to know how YOU are doing! Please scroll down and share in the comments!
Right now I am averaging around just over 10K steps per day. It's not so easy on vacation… Some days I'll get 18K steps and others (like on the day I flew from NY to Rio) I only got about 3K.
It has been lovely walking on vacation in Brazil. It's winter here, which means it's around 70-85 degrees F every day. Just beautiful weather! We walk to dinner and back every night.
I've also not been sticking to my calorie counts — but that's OK because I'm on vacation! I'll get back on track next week.
Share Your Comments Below
Please share how it's going for you in the comments.
If you have questions, please post them below in the comments.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video: You May Be Right
I uploaded a new video: Stand (In The Place Where You Live).