Instant Pot Beef and Barley Soup is a meal my family loves year-round. It warms you up in the wintertime, but it's also good in the summer when you want a filling, hearty dish — you don't have to heat up the kitchen to make it, thanks to the pressure cooker. Best of all, it only takes 15 minutes to cook. Jump down to the recipe.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon