My name is Ann Marie and I'm a mom with two young children, Kate and Oliver. We live with their daddy and my husband, Seth, and 2 cats, Bowie and Blackberry, a few blocks from the beach in Southern California.
Why Cheeseslave? And Where This Blog is Headed
This blog started it in 2007 the year my daughter was born, to write about food, health, and feeding families. I named it Cheeseslave because I love cheese and because I am a believer that traditional food is the healthiest food you can feed your family.
I went on to build the blog into a blog network, in the healthy living space, Village Green Network which we grew to 1,000 blogs and $1.3 million in revenue in its fifth year.
I learned about making money online by doing it. I never took any investment money — the whole thing was bootstrapped and started off a coffee table.
My blog network was destroyed in 2014… keep reading to find out what happened.
Hell Yeah or Hell No
In the words of Helen Keller, “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
My blog is about living life to the fullest and taking risks to follow your dreams, even if it means doing things unconventionally and not listening to what everyone else says you should do.
Even if it means losing all your money and having everyone turn against you… yes, that happened to me.
In 2014, the blog network I built from scratch was attacked and destroyed.
I learned that running a million dollar company is all about making decisions. You have to learn to make decisions quickly and be willing to fail. Because it is through your mistakes that you learn.
Decision making and risk taking is about learning to trust your gut. One of my favorite quotes of all time is from Derek Sivers, founder of CD Baby who sold the company for $22 million. He said making decisions is easy… “Everything is either a hell yeah or a hell no. And if it's not a hell yeah, it's a hell no.”
Life goes by fast and one day it's over. You don't want to be lying there at the end of your life, thinking yeah, I never did much of anything. Maybe your life is boring. Maybe you're broke. Maybe you're miserable.
It might just be because you haven't taken enough risks.
Or maybe you're miserable and depressed and broke because you took a lot of risks and you just haven't recovered yet. Respect (fist bump)!
Give it a little time. When you take risks, you often fail, and then you're miserable for a while, but then in time you rebound and you're a better person for it. I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt. And YES! I am stronger and happier having gone through it.
But most people I know who are miserable/depressed/broke, it's because they haven't taken enough risks and are just wallowing in mediocrity (the safety zone). If you are reading this blog, maybe you want more out of your life. I hope I can inspire you.
I've very grateful I have this precious opportunity to work from home building a business I love and raise my children. I am really loving this joyful time in my life.
I'm also very grateful to all my readers and followers. You are my extended community of risk takers and truth tellers that I cherish very, very much. Thank you so much to each and every one of you for reading and commenting and sharing.
DISCLAIMER: Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.