Apple cider vinegar for warts? Yes, this natural remedy works! I searched around online and found lots of natural treatments that people say claim to work, but I can vouch for this one from personal experience.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Warts
A few months ago, I got a wart on my index finger. Right under the fingernail, it was painful when I touched anything, and was super annoying.
I wanted to avoid having to go to the doctor to get it frozen off. Partly because I wanted to avoid the pain and the cost, but I've also just been busy and didn't get around to making an appointment. Also, yeah, it's my hippie belief that there must be a natural treatment.
For the past few weeks, I tried using bentonite clay. I would wet my finger with water, dip it in bentonite clay, and put a bandaid on it.
Sadly, I didn't really notice much of a change. My wart stayed about the same size over several weeks.
Results from my Wart with Apple Cider Vinegar in Just One Day
The other day it occurred to me that perhaps I should try dipping my finger in apple cider vinegar to wet it instead of using water before I applied the bentonite clay.
The next day, I took off the bandaid and saw that the wart was about 95% gone. That day (yesterday), I dipped it again in a little apple cider vinegar again. This time, I did not apply any bentonite clay or put on a bandage.
This morning, my wart was completely gone. I am blown away!
Will Apple Cider Vinegar Work to Get Rid of Your Wart?
OK, guys, this was not a controlled, double-blind study. This was an N of 1.
In other words, I don't know if this will work for you — results may vary.
However, I was so impressed by how fast this worked, I had to share.
So if you have a wart you're trying to get rid of, you might want to give apple cider vinegar a try.
What Kind of Apple Cider Vinegar to Use
I am not sure if pasteurized vinegar will work. You want to use apple cider vinegar that is either homemade or that is raw — unpasteurized.
Did Apple Cider Vinegar Work for Your Wart?
Please comment below if this worked for you.
Pin This Post: Apple Cider Vinegar for Warts
Photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jeepersmedia/16360770737
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Work with me! Make money working from home, and you save 30% or more on all your hair care and skin care. In this post, I explain why I believe Network Marketing is the #1 Way to Make Money Online. After you finish reading the post, click this link: WATCH THE WEBINAR: How to Choose the Best Side Hustle. That takes you to my free webinar that gives you all the information on joining my MONAT team.
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.