Are New York hospitals killing patients? Three different reports coming out of New York hospitals say that hospital staff are improperly treating patients and possibly causing deaths of COVID-19 (coronavirus) patients.
Watch the video testimonies below… (Note: I posted the videos on YouTube and also backed up on Bitchute as a mirror, in case they get deleted.)
I REMOVED THIS VIDEO. I WAS ASKED TO TAKE IT DOWN BY THE PERSON [NAME] WHO POSTED IT. SHE SAID SHE WAS RECEIVING THREATS.
“It's not Covid-19 causing the deaths!” [NAME] says she has friends who are nurses working in New York who are reporting willful medical malpractice in the hospitals: “Patients left to rot and die”
Breana Janel Testimony
Breana Janel reports on Facebook live video:
- The hospitals are putting patients who in no way need to be on ventilators on them, thus causing them to die
- They're not giving patients medications known to help
- They're leaving dead bodies in the room with patients for many hours
- They're forcing nurses to sign NDAs
NY ICU Doctor, Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell
In two videos below, Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell speaks out about what is happening at one NY hospital, Maimonides in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr. John Whyte, MD, MPH, interviewed Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell, a physician trained in emergency medicine and critical care, on April 6, 2020.
Dr. Kyle-Sidell does not claim to be a whistleblower because he says he believes his colleagues have “good faith” and “pure intentions”. However, he does question how the patients are being treated.
In this second video below, Dr. Kyle-Sidell says it is not the doctors' fault, but he states that they are not running the ventilators correctly.
He writes: “Patients need OXYGEN NOT PRESSURE!!! The ventilators may be causing lung damage because of PRESSURE. Needs to be immediately investigated. 100,000 – 250,000 Americans at risk of lung injury. Change can happen. The time is NOW!!”
NY Issues Do-Not-Resuscitate Guideline for Cardiac Patients Amid Coronavirus
The New York Post reported a few days ago that NY issued a do-not-resuscitate guideline for cardiac patients amid coronavirus.
THIS STORY IS DEVELOPING AND WILL BE UPDATED.
Pin This Post
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Work with me! Make money working from home, and you save 30% or more on all your hair care and skin care. In this post, I explain why I believe Network Marketing is the #1 Way to Make Money Online. After you finish reading the post, click this link: WATCH THE WEBINAR: How to Choose the Best Side Hustle. That takes you to my free webinar that gives you all the information on joining my MONAT team.
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.