What if you didn't have access to clean water to drink, to cook with, or bathe your children in? What if you had to spend every day worrying about how you would get access to clean water? We take clean water for granted here in America, but this is a reality for many people around the world.
We're teaming up with Charity Water this holiday season to help bring fresh, clean water to the people of Cambodia. Clean water is an issue all around the world, and Charity Water works year-round to bring safe water to people in need.
But more than that, Charity Water uses their resources to enhance the quality of life in communities all over the world. As the video below talks about, water touches every part of a community.
What Is Charity Water?
Since 2006, Charity Water has empowered communities in several different countries by providing them with clean water. This can come in the form of building wells, providing filtration systems, or even setting up rainwater catchments.
We here at Village Green Network teamed up with Charity Water because we share many values. We both aim to better the health and wellbeing of people all over the world, and together we will both work to improve the lives of many this holiday season.
Who Will My Charity Water Donation Help?
This specific campaign raises money for Charity Water's campaign based in Cambodia. The people in this part of the world have plenty of water in their region, but there are not enough filtration systems to ensure that the water is drinkable and disease-free.
There are 14.8 million people in Cambodia.
33% don't have access to clean water.
67% don't have adequate sanitation.
23% are below the poverty line.
When you donate to this Charity Water campaign, the money will pay for BioSand Filters for families in Cambodia.
For a donation of just $65, you can pay for a BioSand Filter for one family in Cambodia. For a $15 donation, you can provide clean water to one person.
These are natural filters, designed to eliminate 99% of all residential water bacteria. The filter will stay with the family to whom it is given, and will continue supplying them with fresh water. We will be able to see the communities the filters go to via GPS tracking and photos.
How Much Money Does Charity Water Need?
We set a goal to raise $50,000 for Charity Water this holiday season.
A donation of $15 will help Charity Water help one person retain access to water, but a $65 donation will provide an entire family with a BioSand Filter.
If we achieve our goal, Charity Water will help over 700 families get water filters in Cambodia.
Donate to Charity Water Today
Please help this holiday season.
Our Charity Water campaign ends December 31st, so head on over now and help us show love and compassion to the people of Cambodia.
Photo credit: Charity Water
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.