Cheerios had posted an “app” on their Facebook that allowed fans to post a word or two about how they felt about Cheerios. Due to all the consumer backlash against GMOs, Cheerios pulled their app off the web.
When the app was still running, GMO pictures were going up on the Cheerios Facebook wall fast and furious. Admins of the Cheerios Facebook page were scrambling to take down the GMO pictures as fast as they could.
General Mills and Prop 37
General Mills, makers of Cheerios, donated over one million dollars to defeat California Proposition 37 last month. Prop 37 was a ballot initiative asking brands to label their products, giving consumers the right to know what is in their food.
Unfortunately, due to the massive amount of money spent on advertising by chemical and pesticide companies and industrial food corporations, Prop 37 was defeated in California.
Lots of Comments from Unhappy Customers
Although the app has been removed, consumers are still vociferously complaining on Cheerios' Facebook wall, telling the cereal maker that they will no longer buy their product because they don't want GMOs.
General Mills, please listen to your customers. Label the GMOs. Better yet, stop using genetically modified food in your products.
Make Your Voice Heard
Are you mad about the fact that GMOs are not labeled in this country? Go tell General Mills what you think. Visit their Cheerios Facebook page and leave comments.
It's only when we consumers rise up that things will change. Remember, there are a lot more of us than there are of them. And if we don't buy their food, they can't keep selling it.
Thanks to the Occupy Food Facebook page for some of the pictures.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.