Are you looking for a delicious grain-free treat? This recipe for Grain-Free Cinnamon Swirl Apple Nut Butter Bars is easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth. Not to mention it's actually good for you!
The recipe is from fellow blogger, Carol Lovett of Ditch the Wheat.
It's also included in Indulge: 70 Grain Free Desserts, a new e-book with over 70 grain-free desserts.
Save 20% on Indulge: 70 Grain Free Desserts
Carol has offered a sweet Valentine's Day offer to my readers.
Order Indulge: 70 Grain Free Desserts and save 20% this week only.
Click here and use coupon code CHEESESLAVE20 and you'll save 20%.
Hurry! Offer ends February 15th.
Grain-Free Cinnamon Swirl Apple Nut Butter Bars
Equipment8×8 Glass Baking Dish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a 8 x 8 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Rub the sides that are not covered by parchment paper with coconut oil.
3. In a large bowl combine all of the bar ingredients and set aside.
4. Mix all the apple filling ingredients together and set aside.
5. Divide the bar ingredients in half and spread half of the dough on the bottom of the dish.
6. Top with all of the apple filling.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the rest of the bar dough over the filling.
8. Gently spread it evenly.
9. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. When cool, lift the bars out of the dish and cut into squares.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.