These coconut flour blueberry muffins were absolutely delicious. Seth gave them two thumbs up.
And, amazingly, they are gluten-free and grain-free. They are made exclusively with coconut flour. So if you are following SCD or GAPS, these muffins are totally legal.
I ate my muffins with extra butter along with a hot mug of Dandy Blend with raw cream and stevia. They would also be good with extra butter and hot tea with cream. Perhaps a little marmalade. Don't forget the butter and cream.
The recipe is from Bruce Fife's new book, Cooking with Coconut Flour: A Delicious Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Alternative to Wheat. I cannot wait to get my own copy of this book.Print
Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
- Eggs, pastured (3)
- Butter, grass-fed (2 TBS) where to buy
- Coconut milk or whole milk — I used whole raw grass-fed milk (2 TBS)
- Honey, raw honey if possible — (2-3 TBS, or to taste)
- 8 ounces organic fresh or frozen blueberries (3 TBS) — please do not use conventional blueberries — it's important that they are organic*
- Sea salt (1/4 tsp)
- Vanilla extract, organic, additive-free (1/4 tsp)
- Coconut flour (1/4 cup)
- Baking powder ** (1/4 tsp)
1. Blend together eggs, butter, coconut milk, coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter until there are no lumps.
3. Drain blueberries and dry with paper towels. Add to batter with a spoon.
4. Pour batter into muffin cups. Bake at 400 degrees F (205 C) for 15 minutes.
* If you can't find organic blueberries, I would use banana or some other fruit instead. It is important to buy organic berries.
** Not sure if baking powder is legal on GAPS/SCD. Try leaving it out and see if it works. I think it probably will.
Pin This Post: Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I made a new video: What It's Like Trying to Wake Up Normies. If you know, you know.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture is worth a hundred million, maybe a billion. Take a gander.... That graph is from Open VAERS, and it shows the deaths from vaccines over...