These coconut flour blueberry muffins were absolutely delicious. Seth gave them two thumbs up.
And, amazingly, they are gluten-free and grain-free. They are made exclusively with coconut flour. So if you are following SCD or GAPS, these muffins are totally legal.
I ate my muffins with extra butter along with a hot mug of Dandy Blend with raw cream and stevia. They would also be good with extra butter and hot tea with cream. Perhaps a little marmalade. Don't forget the butter and cream.
The recipe is from Bruce Fife's new book, Cooking with Coconut Flour: A Delicious Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Alternative to Wheat. I cannot wait to get my own copy of this book.Print
Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
- Eggs, pastured (3)
- Butter, grass-fed (2 TBS) where to buy
- Coconut milk or whole milk — I used whole raw grass-fed milk (2 TBS)
- Honey, raw honey if possible — (2-3 TBS, or to taste)
- 8 ounces organic fresh or frozen blueberries (3 TBS) — please do not use conventional blueberries — it's important that they are organic*
- Sea salt (1/4 tsp)
- Vanilla extract, organic, additive-free (1/4 tsp)
- Coconut flour (1/4 cup)
- Baking powder ** (1/4 tsp)
1. Blend together eggs, butter, coconut milk, coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter until there are no lumps.
3. Drain blueberries and dry with paper towels. Add to batter with a spoon.
4. Pour batter into muffin cups. Bake at 400 degrees F (205 C) for 15 minutes.
* If you can't find organic blueberries, I would use banana or some other fruit instead. It is important to buy organic berries.
** Not sure if baking powder is legal on GAPS/SCD. Try leaving it out and see if it works. I think it probably will.
Pin This Post: Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.