Looking for a coconut flour bread recipe? Coconut flour bread is so easy to make. This coconut flour bread tastes so much like white bread, you will be surprised. I've made the almond bread many times — and it's good. But I think this coconut flour bread is much better because it is softer and is more like sandwich bread.
Coconut flour bread is a great option if you are on a gluten-free or grain-free diet. I'm not an advocate of the paleo diet for long-term, but I do recommend a 30-day elimination diet for people who are suffering from symptoms. Read how I reversed my symptoms and cured my rheumatoid arthritis and gluten intolerance.
This coconut flour bread recipe is also casein-free and can be dairy-free, if you use coconut oil instead of ghee or butter.
The other thing that is great about coconut flour bread is it uses 6 eggs per loaf. Eggs are high in protein and fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin A and D, which makes them very nutritious.
You can use coconut flour bread for sandwiches, toast, in classic French onion soup and for breadcrumbs.
Coconut Flour Bread Recipe
Eggs, organic (6)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00E0WB292″ locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Ghee[/easyazon_link], melted butter, or [easyazon_link identifier=”B001EO5Q64″ locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]coconut oil[/easyazon_link] (1/2 cup)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00CMQD3VS” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Honey[/easyazon_link] (2 tablespoons)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B000EITYUU” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Sea salt[/easyazon_link] (1/2 tsp)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00BSZBEAG” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Coconut flour[/easyazon_link] (3/4 cup)
Optional: [easyazon_link identifier=”B0001M10OW” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Baking powder, aluminum free[/easyazon_link] (1 teaspoon)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B01AXM4WV2″ locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Food processor[/easyazon_link]
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Blend all ingredients in a [easyazon_link identifier=”B01AXM4WV2″ locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]food processor[/easyazon_link] (or use a whisk) until there are no lumps. Pour into greased bread pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Coconut Flour Bread Recipe Notes
I adapted this recipe from Bruce Fife's book, [easyazon_link identifier=”0941599884″ locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Cooking with Coconut Flour: A Delicious Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Alternative to Wheat[/easyazon_link]. I modified the recipe slightly — so it is gluten-free, casein-free and SCD and Paleo friendly.
Pin This Post: Coconut Flour Bread Recipe
Got Questions About This Coconut Flour Bread Recipe?
Please comment below with questions.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video: The Rainbow Connection.
In the wake of #FauciGate, this week's FOIA release of 3,000 pages of emails from Dr. Fauci, we now find out a new blockbuster piece of information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In this...