Looking for a coconut flour bread recipe? Coconut flour bread is so easy to make. This coconut flour bread tastes so much like white bread, you will be surprised. I've made the almond bread many times — and it's good. But I think this coconut flour bread is much better because it is softer and is more like sandwich bread.
Coconut flour bread is a great option if you are on a gluten-free or grain-free diet. I'm not an advocate of the paleo diet for long-term, but I do recommend a 30-day elimination diet for people who are suffering from symptoms. Read how I reversed my symptoms and cured my rheumatoid arthritis and gluten intolerance.
This coconut flour bread recipe is also casein-free and can be dairy-free, if you use coconut oil instead of ghee or butter.
The other thing that is great about coconut flour bread is it uses 6 eggs per loaf. Eggs are high in protein and fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin A and D, which makes them very nutritious.
You can use coconut flour bread for sandwiches, toast, in classic French onion soup and for breadcrumbs.
Coconut Flour Bread Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Blend all ingredients in a food processor (or use a whisk) until there are no lumps. Pour into greased bread pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Coconut Flour Bread Recipe Notes
I adapted this recipe from Bruce Fife's book, Cooking with Coconut Flour: A Delicious Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Alternative to Wheat. I modified the recipe slightly — so it is gluten-free, casein-free and SCD and Paleo friendly.
Pin This Post: Coconut Flour Bread Recipe
Got Questions About This Coconut Flour Bread Recipe?
Please comment below with questions.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.