Everyone loved the coconut flour pancakes I made this morning. I only made a small batch but these pancakes are so dense and filling, you don't need much to feel satisfied.
Coconut flour pancakes are extremely nutritious, much more so than pancakes made with regular flour. They are also high in fiber, and lower in carbs.
The other great thing about coconut flour pancakes is that in order to make them, you need to use a lot of eggs, which greatly boosts the nutrition. There's 1/2 of an egg in each and every one of these pancakes. (Not to mention 1/2 tablespoon of butter per pancake.)
This recipe is GAPS and SCD friendly. If you use coconut oil and coconut milk instead of butter and whole milk, it's GFCF (gluten-free, casein free).Print
Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Eggs, preferably pastured (3)
- Melted butter, preferably butter from grass-fed cows, or coconut oil — plus extra butter or coconut oil for cooking the pancakes (3 TBS)
- Coconut milk or whole milk, preferably raw, from grass-fed cows (3 TBS)
- Sucanat, you can also use raw honey or maple syrup (1 1/2 tsp)
- Sea salt (1 tsp)
- Coconut flour (3 TBS)
Optional: Baking powder, aluminum-free (1/2 tsp)
1. Using a wire whisk, mix together eggs, melted butter, milk, sucanat, and sea salt.
2. Continuing to whisk, add the baking powder and coconut flour until thoroughly mixed.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter (or coconut oil) in a skillet on a medium flame.
4. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet making pancakes about 3-4 inches in diameter.
5. Serve with lots of butter and real maple syrup, or if you're on the GAPS diet, honey.
I modified this recipe from the one in Bruce Fife's book, Cooking with Coconut Flour: A Delicious Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Alternative to Wheat.
Pin This Post: Coconut Flour Pancakes
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I made a new video: What It's Like Trying to Wake Up Normies. If you know, you know.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture is worth a hundred million, maybe a billion. Take a gander.... That graph is from Open VAERS, and it shows the deaths from vaccines over...