1. Using a wire whisk, mix together eggs, melted butter, milk, sucanat, and sea salt.
2. Continuing to whisk, add the baking powder and coconut flour until thoroughly mixed.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter (or coconut oil) in a skillet on a medium flame.
4. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet making pancakes about 3-4 inches in diameter.
5. Serve with lots of butter and real maple syrup, or if you’re on the GAPS diet, honey.
I modified this recipe from the one in Bruce Fife’s book, Cooking with Coconut Flour: A Delicious Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Alternative to Wheat.