I've got to do some gardening today. My tomato plants are getting big and I need to move them. I also need to move all the herbs out of the garden and into containers — so I will have more room for vegetables.
I'm almost ready to move my seedlings out, too. I need room in that vegetable bed.
I figure I can put all the herbs in containers. As well as some other plants — like the strawberries.
I have about 20 feet along the wall where I could put these containers. And I could easily string some drip irrigation — rigged up from the hose. I could put that on a timer so it gets watered once or twice a day.
Problem is, I don't have enough containers. I don't want anything fancy. This is not for show — this is for food production.
I was thinking I could build some out of wood. But that's a lot of work — and it can get expensive.
Maybe recycle some plastic containers. That is, if I had a bunch of plastic containers. Where does one find old plastic containers?
Let me know if you've got any ideas. I'm feeling stumped and I need to move on this.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video: The Rainbow Connection.
In the wake of #FauciGate, this week's FOIA release of 3,000 pages of emails from Dr. Fauci, we now find out a new blockbuster piece of information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In this...