In this 77-second video, Dr. Malcolm Kendrick proves that there is absolutely no correlation between heart disease and cholesterol.
I challenge you to watch this video and try to go on believing that the lipid hypothesis is valid.
You might want to send this video to the people you know who are still living the Low-fat Lie. All those poor souls who are deathly afraid of butter, dutifully taking their statin drugs, still drinking skim milk (what I call “white water”) and eating low-fat frozen yogurt (I mean really, what is the sense of that, when you can have ice cream?).
Then bring on the triple cream cheese, the butter, and the bacon.
I think I'll have Eggs Benedict for breakfast. With extra Hollandaise sauce. And extra cream in my coffee.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video: The Rainbow Connection.
In the wake of #FauciGate, this week's FOIA release of 3,000 pages of emails from Dr. Fauci, we now find out a new blockbuster piece of information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In this...