Melissa Gardner, author of the new book, The End of Acne, has found a natural cure for acne.
The End of Acne
Over 25% of women aged 30-40 have clinical acne. What if there was something right under our noses that was a natural cure for acne?
But it's not just acne. This is the cure for cysts in your breasts or ovaries, melasma, arthritis, hypothyroidism, thyroid disease, diabetes, PMS, PCOS, tooth decay, osteoporosis, hormonal imbalances or endocrine disruption, heart disease, breast cancer, infertility or migraines, you need to read the new book, The End of Acne by Melissa Gardner. All of these conditions are caused by fluoride, a toxic waste product that has been added to our American water supply since the 1960s. Fluoride is in 70% of drinking water in the United States. It's also in most of our food, especially in processed and packaged foods and restaurant foods, soft drinks, tea, wine, juice, fruits and vegetables, and more. In fact, you are consuming 100-200 times more fluoride in your food than in drinking water.
In the first of my new series of video interviews, I talk to author, Fulbright scholar and FBI analyst, Melissa Garner, about her new book, The End of Acne.
Gardner was a “canary in the coal mine”. She spent 20 years living with cystic acne — a natural cure was something she was always looking for. After traveling around the world, she realized her acne totally cleared up whenever she traveled to places that did not have fluoride in the water. She also connects the dots between fluoride and iodine, and explains how avoiding fluoride and supplementing with iodine (the right way), can cure diseases caused by iodine deficiency and exposure to fluoride.
Video Interview with Melissa Gardner, Author of The End of Acne
If you liked the video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos like this.
This is my first video interview. Please excuse my sound — it's a little low. Melissa sounds good but I wasn't sitting close enough to the microphone! I plan to do more of these interviews and in the coming months they will be available on iTunes as podcasts. Stay tuned.
Book Review: The End of Acne
Buy the Book: The End of Acne
Get a copy of The End of Acne by Melissa Gardner on Kindle or paperback
Also, get The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life by Lynne Farrow on Kindle or paperback
Pin This Post
Sign Up for My Newsletter
If you liked this post, sign up for my weekly newsletter below to get more articles like this:
Follow Me on Facebook
Questions? Please Comment Below
Please comment below with your questions or ideas or anything you'd like to share.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.