Michael Schmidt, Ontario raw dairy farmer, has been on a hunger strike for 23 days. The government has made it illegal for him to produce and sell raw milk. He is subsisting on nothing but water. His only request is a meeting with Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty.
Michael says he is willing to die for this. We can't let that happen!
Let's take action NOW to help. This is a life and death matter. Please do everything you can!
10 Ways to Help Michael Schmidt
1. Join Our Facebook Group
Follow the link and click the Join button at the top right. (It's not super obvious so if you have any trouble, comment below and I'll walk you through.)
2. Add Your Friends to the Facebook Group
Once you've been added, add your friends and fellow raw milk supporters to the group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/252024518183380/
Just click the +Add Friends to this Group button at the top right and add everyone you know who loves raw milk.
3. Change your Facebook Profile Picture to a Picture of Michael Schmidt
When you change your profile photo, people see it in Facebook feed updates.
Change your photo to Michael Schmidt and post on your wall about why you are changing your profile photo — in solidarity with Michael Schmidt.
Ask your friends and fellow raw milk supporters to change theirs profile pictures, too.
4. Email Dalton McGuinty
Michael's one request is a meeting with him and this will END the hunger strike:
Here's an online form you can use — it's so easy! I'm committing to emailing him every day until the hunger strike ends.
Or you can use this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider emailing him every day, and more than once a day if possible.
5. Tweet Dalton McGuinty
We tried posting on Dalton McGuinty's Facebook page but all of our comments have been deleted and we have been blocked from the page. Nice, eh?
So Twitter is the best option. They can delete our Facebook comments but they cannot delete our tweets!
I tweet daily and retweet all tweets about Dalton McGuinty, raw milk and Michael Schmidt.
Click here to send him a tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/Dalton_McGuinty
Click here to see what other people are tweeting to Dalton McGuinty: https://twitter.com/#!/search/dalton_mcguinty
Add #rawmilk and Please Retweet on your tweets.
Also please RETWEET any tweets you see about #rawmilk and Dalton_McGuinty. Go to my Twitter page — I'm retweeting everybody — and just hit the RETWEET button on all relevant posts.
6. Call Dalton McGuinty
Get him on your speed dial. I'm committed to calling every day starting on Monday (you can't call on weekends — they don't have voice mail set up).
7. Fax Dalton McGuinty
Don't just fax once day. Fax multiple times per day. Imagine how annoying it will be to get piles of faxes every day from all around the world.
If you don't have a fax machine, sign up for https://faxzero.com/ It's free!
I haven't started faxing yet but I am going to start sending daily faxes today.
8. Write Letters to Dalton McGuinty
Premier Dalton McGuinty
Roon 281, Main Legislative Building, Queen's Park
Toronto, Ontario M7A 1A1
The clock is ticking so you may want to send your letters FedEx.
If you live in Canada, maybe you could mail him empty milk bottles, or drop by his office and leave them for him with a message asking him to meet with Michael Schmidt.
9. Do a Raw Milk Fast This Tuesday
Join us on Tuesday for a raw milk fast in solidarity with Michael:
If you don't have access to raw milk or can't fast for health reasons, sign up anyway and ask your friends on Facebook to join us.
10. Write Letters, Call and Fax Other Representatives
Deborah Matthews, Minister of Health and Long-term Care
10 th Floor, Hepburn Block
80 Grosvenor Street
Toronto, Ontario M7A 2C4
Margarett Best, Minister of Health Promotion
8 th Floor, 777 Bay Street
Toronto, Ontario M7A 1S5
Linda Jeffrey, Minister of Natural Resources
(e-mail address not listed on website)
Suite 6630, 6 th Floor, Whitney Block
99 Wellesley Street West
Toronto, Ontario M7A 1W3
Federal Cabinet Ministers:
Leona Aglukkaq, Minister of Health
House of Commons
Gerry Ritz, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food
House of Commons
More Ways to Support Michael Schmidt
Photo credit: Toronto Star
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.