Would you feed doughnuts and cookies to cows? This dairy farm does. What's more, they are proud of it. The photo appeared here on the “Dairy and Health on the Farm” blog (nutritiouswisconsinmilk.com).
The blog and farm are owned by Wisconsin dairy farmer, Laurie Kyle. Kyle posted this comment below the photo:
Laurie Kyle said:
May 30, 2010 6:05 AM
Dairy cow nutrition is the same as people nutrition. People could not live on one ingredient alone. In order for a person to function properly there has to be a balanced diet of protein, carbohydrates and fats, water and vitamins and minerals. Dairy cows are the same as they need all of the same ingredients. Yes, donuts are part of the carbohydrates mix as cows can metabolize this product and use it for the needed energy to make wholesome milk. Bakery is part of the simple sugars that can be turned into energy when mixed with the other needed ingredients. Yes, it is true, everything in moderation, even for the cow! Man can not survive on grass alone!
Notice the girl's jacket — when you blow it up, you can see that it says Monsanto:
Cows Lying in Manure
Not only are the cows fed nutritionally empty white flour bakery waste full of trans fats, they are also living in a barn, not on pasture.
But Laurie says they are comfortable, lying in manure and sawdust:
Laurie writes on her blog:
The Kylecrest Holsteins are very comfortable in their 82 X 184 compost dairy barn. They are laying on the compost which is manure and sawdust tilled three times a day. The sunlight is shining through the opening on the top and the sun is coming through on the sides. The girls have fresh feed available 24/7 and water too! What a life!
Hmm… doesn't look like a lot of sunlight to me.
Laurie Kyle, Raw Milk Hater
Laurie Kyle is also anti-raw milk. On a blog post about Wisconsin dairy farmers pushing to make raw milk illegal, she posted the following comment:
Laurie Kyle says:
May 14, 2010 at 9:56 pm
My son became very sick three years ago drinking the raw milk and ended getting hospitalized for several days. It was traced to the raw milk he drank from our dairy and it was something he wasn't used to. He ended up getting Guillan-Barre syndrome that was triggered by the campylobater bug that my son was diagnosed with. I want Governor Doyle to VETO this bill because I don't want to have to worry about what this could do to our dairy industry if there was a big problem. Science proves that homogenization and pasteurization is what we need to do to milk in order to kill the bacteria.
Is it any wonder her son got sick drinking the milk from their dairy?
Cows Eat Grass, Not Doughnuts
The truth is, cows were never meant to eat a diet of grains. Cows don't eat corn and soybeans. Cows eat grass!
Cows on pasture, eating an exclusive diet of grass and hay, have produced healthy raw milk for thousands of years.
It was only when we started feeding unnatural foods to cows that they started producing unhealthy milk. Case in point, the swill milk produced by cows in the 18th and 19th centuries. These cows were being fed whiskey mash, the leftover grains from distilleries. This milk ended up killing half of the babies in New York City (yes, a 50% infant mortality rate).
The Untold Story of Milk
To read the whole story about factory swill milk and how pasteurization seemingly solved the problem (not by fixing the milk but by killing the germs in unhealthy milk), check out Dr. Ron Schmid's book, The Untold Story of Milk (you can download two sample chapters at that link).
I can't recommend this book highly enough. When I read it, it absolutely blew me away and convinced me without a doubt that raw milk from cows on pasture, eating grass, is the only way to go. I started buying raw milk that week and have never looked back.
Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy. Educate yourself about where healthy milk comes from (hint: not from cows eating doughnuts).
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.