Father's Day is less than a week away! Are you ready? I'm writing this post because I'm sitting here thinking about what to get my husband for Father's Day.
As I write this, Seth just called from the grocery store (he took our daughter with him) and asked, “Do the potatoes have to be organic?” How much do we love getting calls like that? (The answer was no, by the way. I said, If they don't have organic, just get whatever they have.)
Now is the time to let your sweetheart know how much you appreciate him. Life moves pretty fast, and we don't always get a chance to show our gratitude. Don't wait!
Here are some ideas for Father's Day gifts your husband will love. (And so will your father, and your father-in-law.)
By the way, everything on this list is available on Amazon. No need to get in the car and drive around and schlep to stores. Just add to cart and you're done!
Father's Day Gift Ideas
Fitbit Activity Tracker
Most guys love gadgets. Seth bought me one of these
Fitbit Wireless Activity/Sleep Trackers for Mother's Day and you know what? I love it! You wear it on your wrist or ankle or in a pocket and it tracks how many steps you take each day, how many miles you walk, how many calories you burn, etc.
Many of us these days have sedentary office jobs and it's tough to get enough exercise. This
Fitbit Wireless Activity/Sleep Tracker really motivates you to get out there and get on the bike after breakfast, or take a walk after dinner.
Fitbit Aria Smart Scale
I bought this Fitbit Aria Wi-fi Smart Scale for Seth for his birthday — it should arrive any day now. It syncs with your Fitbit so you can track not only your weight but your BMI, fat percentage, etc. And then you can see your progress when you login to your Fitbit account online.
Keurig Single-Cup Coffee Brewer
Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System – We have one of these and we love it. It makes it so easy for my husband to make himself a cup of coffee.
If your husband likes coffee but doesn't know how (or can't be bothered) to make it, get him one of these machines. You will not regret it!v
We got an Apple TV over a year ago and we love it. So much, in fact, that we bought one for my father-in-law last year. He loves it, too!
You can watch Netflix or movies and TV shows you buy on iTunes. You can also watch movies on YouTube and view photos that are on your hard drive.
Like all Apple products, the design is sleek and modern and the interface is extremely easy to use. If only all hardware were designed this well! (How I miss Steve Jobs. Yes, he was a dad, too.)
Does your husband need a little time to himself? Nothing wrong with that — when we're busy with work, kids, and other activities, it feels so good just to reduce the noise and stress and take some time out for ourselves, whether it's spending a half hour reading a book or listening to some music.
Give him the gift of quiet time with these Bose IE2 Audio Headphones.
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Pocket Knife
Does your husband have a Victorinox Swiss Army Knife?? If not, I bet he has always wanted one.
Set of 6 Beer Glasses
Does your husband love beer? A lot of men do!
Check out this Libbey Giant Pub 22-1/2-Ounce Pilsner Glasses, Set of 6.
Maybe get him this and some speciality bottles of microbrew. Let him know that you think he deserves a little downtime.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.