UPDATE: After I posted this video, I emailed Sally Fallon Morell and David Wetzel to ask them for commentary. I offered them the opportunity to be interviewed and/or issue a statement. Obviously they will need some time to watch the video, and they may want to watch all the videos in this series before they are ready to comment. So I'd like to give them ample time to respond. I will update my blog and Cheeseslave Facebook page when I hear back from them.
This is the ninth video in the Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal interview series.
In this video, #9 in the Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal series, I talk to Annie Dru, Ancestral Cuisine Educator, of Lardmouth.
We talked about:
* Holding people accountable for bad behavior and mistakes (humanness), while at the same time, expressing forgiveness and love for them
* Public shaming and how much it hurts every one of us
* How a healthy community can support each other through tough times
* How we can transform a shame-based organization into one that lets people share their voices, ask questions, and engage in conflict and disagreement, and one that allows everyone to participate and shine their light and share their talents
WARNING: I know many of you are watching these videos with your kids. This video contains sensitive content that is not appropriate for children. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal: Video Interview with Annie Dru of Lardmouth
Reactions from Others in the WAPF Community
Do we need more accountability and transparency from David Wetzel of Green Pasture Products and Sally Fallon Morell of the Weston A. Price Foundation?
I think so. And many others agree with me.
A couple days ago on David Gumpert's Complete Patient Facebook page, someone brought up in this thread the notion that this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. (You can read the whole thread and comment on the thread here.)
This longtime WAPF member (Hi, Bryan!) posted the comment:
My response to Bryan yesterday was this:
Cathy Raymond, who worked for almost a decade for the Weston A. Price Foundation and the Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund
Liz Reitzig, winner of the WAPF Activist Award, raw milk activist, and the owner of a large buying club in her community
Randy Hartnell, owner of Vital Choice Seafood and longtime WAPF member and sponsor
Blaine McAfee, farmer and co-owner of the world's largest raw milk dairy, Organic Pastures in California
Here is what how they responded:
My blog post on how my business failed: What I Learned Building – And Losing – A Million Dollar Company: How Failure Set Me Free
Books We Talked About
So You've Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson
Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon Morell
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Dr. Weston A. Price
Read More About The FCLO Scandal
To learn more about the history of the FCLO scandal and get my take on it, please read my post, My Take on the Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal.
Click here to download Dr. Daniel's free report: Hook, Line & Stinker: Hook, Line and Stinker!: The Truth About Fermented Cod Liver Oil
Share Your Comments
Please share your thoughts in the comments below or on my Facebook page.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.