This is the fourth video in the Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal interview series.
Archie Welch as been a member of the Weston A. Price Foundation and Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund for a decade. In recent years, Archie has worked with fellow WAPF member, Dan Corrigan as a partner in the company, Corganic which was founded to help provide nourishing foods and supplements to people who need them, especially children on the autistic spectrum. Corganic sold fermented cod liver oil for a short period of time (about 8 months) but when they got too many complaints from their customer base largely comprised of “canaries in the coal mine,” they stopped selling the Green Pasture products.
People on the spectrum are greatly helped by cod liver oil, so they wanted to find another form that they could sell. In the process of looking for an alternative, Archie did extensive research on the history of cod liver oil and published a pamphlet which he distributed at the WAPF conference in 2012. The information in that pamphlet is now published on their website.
Archie's wife, Dee died in childbirth with their son Jack in 2008 of a pulmonary embolism. It turns out that Dee was “religiously” taking fermented cod liver oil before she died. Archie said he never suspected a connection until more information came to light just within the past year. Archie tells their heart-breaking story in this intimate video.
Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal: Video Interview with Archie Welch
Click here to download Dr. Daniel's free report: Hook, Line & Stinker: Hook, Line and Stinker!: The Truth About Fermented Cod Liver Oil
Check Back Tomorrow for Another Video in the Series
This is the fourth in a series of video interviews about the potential hazards of fermented cod liver oil.
Check back tomorrow for tomorrow's video!
Read More About The FCLO Scandal
To learn more about the history of the FCLO scandal and get my take on it, please read my post, My Take on the Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal.
Share Your Comments
Please share your thoughts in the comments below or on my Facebook page.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.