This is the third video in the Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal interview series.
Cathy Raymond has worked behind the scenes at the Weston A. Price Foundation and Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund for a decade.
This past winter, after being shunned by the Weston A. Price Foundation, Cathy Raymond lost her job and ended up homeless. She developed a bright red skin rash that ultimately spread from head to toe. In today's video, Cathy tells how after she quit taking fermented cod liver oil, her rash “miraculously” disappeared. Not only that, but she effortlessly dropped 35 pounds in 3 months.
Click here to download Dr. Daniel's free report: Hook, Line & Stinker: Hook, Line and Stinker!: The Truth About Fermented Cod Liver Oil
Can't Watch the Whole Video Right Now But Dying to Know What Happens?
Here are the Cliff Notes:
1. Skip to 14:30 in the video to see the pictures of Cathy's horrible skin rash.
2. Skip to 43:45 to find out how Cathy ended it up homeless after she lost her job at WAPF/FTCLDF. You'll be shocked when you find out why Cathy was pushed out… I'll give you a hint. It starts with a “P”.
3. Oh, and it turns out, cutting out the FCLO might be a new weight loss diet. Skip to 30:00 in the video to hear how Cathy lost 36 pounds in 3 months by doing one simple thing — throwing the FCLO into the trash can.
Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal: Video Interview with Cathy Raymond
Cathy Raymond, MS received her degrees from Auburn University in fiber arts and fashion merchandising. Early in her eclectic career, she led the continuing medical education department at a large nonprofit hospital system, conducting thousands of educational activities a year. Until, that is, alternative medicine healed a long standing health problem, exacerbated in part by conventional medicine.
No longer able to support the conventional medical model, Cathy explored alternative healing methods including becoming a Reiki Master. Next, she explored the healing power of emotional release and mindset upleveling – coaching clients in EFT, BSSF and TAT. Nutrition was her next field of interest, and she ran the outreach efforts at Weston a Price Foundation where she was tapped to start up the Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund.
Her work at the FTCLDF as early administrator, and later, fundraiser culminated at the Vernon Hershberger trial wherein she finally got to see the fruits of their efforts provide substantial relief to a courageous raw milk farmer and his community. It was one of the weeks of her life, right there next to being the mother of two astonishingly brilliant sons, who, wiser than their mother, hated getting FCLO in their stocking at Christmas. Go figure.
Check Back Tomorrow for Another Video in the Series
This is the third in a series of video interviews about the potential hazards of fermented cod liver oil.
Check back tomorrow for tomorrow's video!
Read More About The FCLO Scandal
To learn more about the history of the FCLO scandal and get my take on it, please read my post, My Take on the Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal.
Share Your Comments
Please share your thoughts in the comments below or on my Facebook page.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video.
I uploaded a new video. In this video, I give an update of what is happening in the Q movement. Exciting news about Mike Lindell's new platform, Frankspeech.com, launching today. I also show clips...