This is the sixth video in the Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal interview series.
Steve Tallent (with his wife, Stephanie) is the co-owner of Beeyoutiful.com, an online store that sells supplements and personal care products. Steve and Stephanie have been members of the Weston A. Price Foundation for several years, as well as sponsors of the annual conference.
This year, after Dr. Kaalya Daniel's report on fermented cod liver oil came out, Steve and Stephanie decided to pull out as sponsors of the WAPF annual conference in Anaheim happening next month. Not only that, but they have since stopped selling Green Pasture products on their website.
Steve has been very vocal online about his concerns with Green Pastures' FCLO. In this video, he discusses his problems with the company, mainly due to their lack of transparency, which includes issues with sourcing and labeling. He talks about what it means to be a “Full Disclosure company,” which Beeyoutiful is (and Green Pasture, clearly, is not.)
Steve also addresses the Chris Masterjohn rebuttal to Dr. Daniel's report.
Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal: Video Interview with Steve Tallent of Beeyoutiful
Click here to download Dr. Daniel's free report: Hook, Line & Stinker: Hook, Line and Stinker!: The Truth About Fermented Cod Liver Oil
Check Back Tomorrow for Another Video in the Series
This is the sixth in a series of video interviews about the potential hazards of fermented cod liver oil.
Check back tomorrow for tomorrow's video! I'll be talking with Dr. Rudi Moerck, one of the world's leading experts on fish oil and omega 3 fats. You will be shocked at what he has to say about Green Pastures and fermented cod liver oil.
Read More About The FCLO Scandal
To learn more about the history of the FCLO scandal and get my take on it, please read my post, My Take on the Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scandal.
Share Your Comments
Please share your thoughts in the comments below or on my Facebook page.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.