This picture was sent to me from Mary in St. Louis, MO. She took the photo at Schnucks in Kirkwood, MO.
All I can say is YUCK!
Just found their website, https://www.safeeggs.com
Their tagline: “Natures perfect food made perfectly safe.”
What are they going to pasteurize next? Lettuce? I'd like to see them try that.
What do you guys think of pasteurized eggs? Do I even need to ask?
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon