You guys are going to love these Fruit Juice Popsicles!
It's almost summertime, and there's nothing kids love more than popsicles. Unfortunately, the ones you get from the ice cream man are full of high-fructose corn syrup and food coloring.
My good friend Erin whipped up these easy fruit juice popsicles recently and served them for dessert to a passel of kids at a pizza making party. This 3-step recipe is so simple, you can whip up a batch of fruit juice popsicles in 5 minutes flat.
And the kids loved them!
Look for unpastuerized, fresh squeezed orange juice. Even better, squeeze your own at home.
Fruit Juice Popsicles
[easyazon-link asin=”B000G32H3Y” locale=”us”]Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds, Set of 6, Yellow[/easyazon-link]
[easyazon-block align=”none” asin=”B000G32H3Y” locale=”us”]
1. In a bowl, stir together equal parts of orange juice and the coconut water.
2. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
3. Freeze for at least 4 hours. To unmold, run under hot water for a few seconds.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I made a new video: What It's Like Trying to Wake Up Normies. If you know, you know.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture is worth a hundred million, maybe a billion. Take a gander.... That graph is from Open VAERS, and it shows the deaths from vaccines over...