You guys are going to love these Fruit Juice Popsicles!
It's almost summertime, and there's nothing kids love more than popsicles. Unfortunately, the ones you get from the ice cream man are full of high-fructose corn syrup and food coloring.
My good friend Erin whipped up these easy fruit juice popsicles recently and served them for dessert to a passel of kids at a pizza making party. This 3-step recipe is so simple, you can whip up a batch of fruit juice popsicles in 5 minutes flat.
And the kids loved them!
Look for unpastuerized, fresh squeezed orange juice. Even better, squeeze your own at home.
Fruit Juice Popsicles
EquipmentTovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds, Set of 6, Yellow
1. In a bowl, stir together equal parts of orange juice and the coconut water.
2. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
3. Freeze for at least 4 hours. To unmold, run under hot water for a few seconds.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.