Looking for recipes for the GAPS Diet? I created an archive of free GAPS Diet recipes and resources on my blog.
You can bookmark this page and come back to it when you are looking for recipes or resources for the GAPS Diet.
What is the GAPS Diet?
The GAPS diet stands for Gut and Psychology Syndrome. It was created by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, who cured her own son of autism. Dr. Natasha wrote the book, Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, A.D.D., Dyslexia, A.D.H.D., Depression, Schizophrenia.
GAPS is a diet that helps people heal from digestive disorders, food allergies, as well as a host of physical, mental and emotional problems.
On the GAPS Diet, you are allowed meat, eggs, fats, non-starchy vegetables, bone broths (chicken, beef and fish stock), and organ meats. The GAPS Diet also includes lots of fermented foods such as yogurt, kefir, sour cream, and naturally fermented sauerkraut. Dairy is restricted at first, and then slowly introduced (most people find that they can overcome dairy allergies).
GAPS Diet Resources
GAPS Diet Books
Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, A.D.D., Dyslexia, A.D.H.D., Depression, Schizophrenia by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
GAPS Guide (Simple Steps to Heal Bowels, Body and Brain) by Baden LashkovInternal Bliss – GAPS Cookbook (Recipes designed for those following the Gut and Psychology Syndrome Diet) Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet
GAPS Diet CDsGut & Psychology Syndrome – Gut & Physiology Syndrome 5 Set CDs 2009 WAPF Conference
GAPS Diet Online Cooking Class
Reversing Food Allergies – If you need help getting started on the GAPS Diet, or need help learning to cook or just want inspiration, check out my online cooking class. It's a 12-week go-at-your-own-pace online class that will teach you everything you need to know to do the GAPS Diet.
GAPS Diet Meal Plans
Grain-free Meal Plan – Cara at Health Home & Happiness offers grain-free meal plans for people on the GAPS Diet. Click here to learn more.
Oh and stay tuned — I am also in the process of launching a monthly meal plan subscription program.
Where to Find GAPS Diet Supplements
You can find supplements for the GAPS Diet on my resources page.
GAPS Diet Recipes
GAPS Diet Basics
GAPS Diet Appetizers
GAPS Diet Beverages
GAPS Diet Bone Broths
GAPS Diet Breads, Muffins & Crackers
GAPS Diet Breakfasts
GAPS Diet Desserts
GAPS Diet Fermented Foods & Drinks
GAPS Diet Main Dishes
Chiles En Nogada
Crockpot Pork Carnitas with Guacamole and Sour Cream
GAPS Diet Baked Beans
GAPS Thanksgiving Stuffing
Higado Encebollado: Mexican Liver & Onions
Moroccan Chicken with Lemon and Green Olives
Roast Duck with Cherry Reduction Sauce
Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
Tacos de Lengua (Beef Tongue Tacos)
Tuscan Grilled Pork Chops and Caprese Salad
White Bean Chicken Chili
GAPS Diet Salads
GAPS Diet Sauces, Dressings & Condiments
GAPS Diet Seafood Dishes
King Crab Legs with Drawn Butter
Manhattan Clam Chowder
Mussels (Moules a la Mariniere)
Salmon Croquettes with Coconut Mayonnaise
San Francisco Dungeness Crab
GAPS Diet Side Dishes
GAPS Diet Snacks
GAPS Diet Soups
Carrot and Ginger Soup
Chilled Cucumber Avocado Mint Soup
Fall Pumpkin Soup
Grass Fed Oxtail Soup
Greek Avgolemono Soup
New England Clam Chowder
Tom Yung Goong
GAPS Diet Articles
GAPS Diet Myths
10 Ways To Boost Immunity, 10 Ways To Damage It
Autism Recovery With The GAPS Diet: One Mother's Story
GAPS Diet Testimonial: Asperger's Allergies And Asthma
GAPS Diet Thanksgiving Recipes
Healing Autism With The GAPS Diet (Podcast)
Ten Ways To Save Money On The GAPS Diet
Photo credit: Homemade Beef Stock: The Yield by I Believe I Can Fry, on Flickr
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.