What would Thanksgiving be without mashed potatoes? If you're on the GAPS Diet, you're probably sad to go without mashed potatoes and gravy. Now you don't have to!
These GAPS Diet Mashed Potatoes (Fauxtatoes) taste almost exactly like real mashed potatoes. You can still enjoy your spuds, especially with plenty of good saturated fat and some homemade gravy (recipe coming soon).
GAPS Mashed Potatoes (Fauxtatoes)
Cauliflower, medium head (1)
Butter, ghee, and/or coconut milk (to taste)
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Boil a large pot of filtered water and add a few shakes of sea salt.
2. Clean the cauliflower and cut into pieces. Add the cauliflower and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Drain the cauliflower. Transfer the cauliflower to a food processor.
4. Add the butter or ghee and/or coconut milk, and puree until smooth. Alternately, you can mash cauliflower with a potato masher.
5. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
Photo Credit Mashed by smohundro, on Flickr
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.