Good news: If you are gluten-free — or even grain-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free, you can still eat brownies.
Yes, they are GAPS legal!
These brownies are absolutely delicious and they are made with coconut flour, coconut oil, honey and cocoa. I swear, these are every bit as good as regular homemade brownies. Especially with a tall glass of cool almond milk (or coconut milk).
And they are so easy to make.
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free Brownies
Butter or ghee, grass-fed, or expeller-pressed, refined coconut oil (1 1/4 cup, plus extra for greasing the pan) — where to buy ghee and where to buy coconut oil
Date Sugar, no additives, or make from scratch from dried dates processed in the food processor (2 3/4 cups)
Eggs, pastured, large (4-5) — where to buy
Vanilla extract, homemade (2 tsp) — see my recipe — but use vodka if on the GAPS diet
Coconut flour (1 1/4 cup) — where to buy coconut flour
Cocoa powder, unsweetened, organic if possible (3/4 cup plus 2 TBS)
Coconut milk, homemade or canned with no additives (3/4 cup) — where to buy coconut milk
Sea salt (1 pinch )
3. Stir in the cocoa powder. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
4. Beat the eggsand vanilla extract together with an electric mixer until frothy. Then on low speed, mix in cooled chocolate mixture.
6. Transfer mixture to the greased baking dish and bake the brownies in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes or until the top of the brownies is crisp and the edges begin to pull away from the pan. Use a toothpick to tell if they are done — if the toothpick comes out clean, they are done.
7. Serve warm with a tall glass of coconut milk or almond milk (homemade if you are on GAPS). Or cut up the brownies and add to some homemade coconut milk ice cream (vanilla, or even better, chocolate) — heavenly!
This recipe is included in my Reversing Food Allergies class. If you have food allergies and want to learn how you can reverse them, check out this online cooking class. Enrollment is open.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.