Did you know that you can prevent and even reverse cellulite and wrinkles by eating lots of broth? It's true!
You can spend all the money in the world on expensive skin creams, but what you really need is a crockpot and some bones.
I just read the book Deep Nutrition: Why Your Genes Need Traditional Food. I was fascinated to learn that the reason we get cellulite is due to a lack of collagen.
According to authors, Dr. Cate Shanahan and Luke Shanahan:
“To get rid of cellulite, combine exercise with a diet full of healthy, natural fats (including animal fat) and collagen-rich stocks. This will send the message that you want your body to replace the saggy fat pockets with smooth, toned curves.”
This makes so much sense, doesn't it? Instead of getting collagen injections to plump up our lips and smooth our wrinkles, why not just eat collagen in the form of bone broth?
Take the Bone Broth Challenge!
I'm so excited about this idea that I've decided to host a month-long Bone Broth Challenge.
For the month of July, every time you eat bone broth (or a reduction sauce or gravy made from bone broth, or homemade JELL-O made from gelatin) just come back and comment on the challenge post (which will go up Friday) and you'll get points.
At the end of the month, I'll be giving away over $200 worth of prizes to the participants with the most points.
Get ready to get your gravy on, ya'll!
Look for the kick off announcement this Friday morning…
PS: And yes, Canadians, I will be posting a recipe for poutine sometime during the challenge.
Photo credit: rommy ghaly on Flickr
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.