Almost eight years ago, I met Seth. It took us a long time to find each other. He was 41 and I was 37.
I was starting to think I'd be alone forever, and never get to have kids. And then in walked Seth.
He was definitely worth the wait.
We were blessed with our beautiful baby girl, Kate, in 2007.
Seth was in the delivery room and was the first one to hold her. A breech baby, she was born via unplanned C-section. As my brother said later, “Kate didn't want to mess with a birth canal and labor. She wanted valet parking.”
We all slept together in the hospital room that afternoon.
Since that day, Seth has been the best daddy to this little girl.
Although he has a busy work schedule and has to travel quite a bit, he can't bear to be away from us for very long.
I remember when Kate was just a few months old, she and I went away for a few weeks to visit family. He couldn't stand it, so he booked a flight last minute to be with us for just a couple nights.
And yes, he did baby-wearing.
He always keeps Kate entertained and laughing.
Here they are at a French restaurant. We ate pâté and mussels with French fries.
Here they are eating oysters at the farmer's market.
And at Sea World in San Diego, waiting for Shamu to come out.
Kate riding a pony for the first time on Long Island at a Halloween pumpkin patch.
Joking around at a fancy restaurant in Las Vegas. (See what I mean? We travel a lot.)
And there they are on Kate's first day of kindergarten at her Montessori school. Kate was so excited and Seth was so proud.
I'm so grateful to have found Seth. I couldn't ask for a better father for our child.
Share Your Comments Below
How about you? Do you have a husband or father you are grateful for?
How are you celebrating Father's Day with the dads in your life? I'm taking Seth to an afternoon movie and then dinner. Share what you're up to in the comments!
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.