Who doesn’t love guacamole? Especially in the summertime. It’s one of the most refreshing condiments. You can buy it at the store but it’s so much better when it’s freshly homemade.
Guacamole goes great with homemade corn tortilla chips made with coconut oil, or with tacos or quesadillas.
Avocados, preferably Hass (3)
Garlic clove (1)
Sea salt (1/4 tsp) — where to buy sea salt
Lime or lemon, fresh, organic if possible (1)
1. Halve and remove the pit from 1 avocado. Scoop flesh into medium sized bowl and mash lightly with a fork.
2. Peel and finely mince onion — you need about 1 tablespoon — and garlic clove. Add to the bowl.
3. Halve and remove the pits from the last 2 avocados. Remove the flesh and dice. Add to the bowl.
4. Using a fork or lemon reamer, squeeze the juice of the lime over the diced avocado.
5. Mix entire contents of the bowl together lightly with a fork until combined but still chunky.
6. Add sea salt to taste.
7. Add more onion, garlic and/or citrus to taste.
8. Guacamole can be made up to a day in advance (cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate; include the pit and it will keep longer).
Photo Credit: avocado by ollesvensson on Flickr
I made a new video: What It's Like Trying to Wake Up Normies. If you know, you know.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture is worth a hundred million, maybe a billion. Take a gander.... That graph is from Open VAERS, and it shows the deaths from vaccines over...