Who doesn't love guacamole? Especially in the summertime. It's one of the most refreshing condiments. You can buy it at the store but it's so much better when it's freshly homemade.
Guacamole goes great with homemade corn tortilla chips made with coconut oil, or with tacos or quesadillas.
Avocados, preferably Hass (3)
Garlic clove (1)
Sea salt (1/4 tsp) — where to buy sea salt
Lime or lemon, fresh, organic if possible (1)
1. Halve and remove the pit from 1 avocado. Scoop flesh into medium sized bowl and mash lightly with a fork.
2. Peel and finely mince onion — you need about 1 tablespoon — and garlic clove. Add to the bowl.
3. Halve and remove the pits from the last 2 avocados. Remove the flesh and dice. Add to the bowl.
4. Using a fork or lemon reamer, squeeze the juice of the lime over the diced avocado.
5. Mix entire contents of the bowl together lightly with a fork until combined but still chunky.
6. Add sea salt to taste.
7. Add more onion, garlic and/or citrus to taste.
8. Guacamole can be made up to a day in advance (cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate; include the pit and it will keep longer).
Photo Credit: avocado by ollesvensson on Flickr
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.