Who doesn't love guacamole? Especially in the summertime. It's one of the most refreshing condiments. You can buy it at the store but it's so much better when it's freshly homemade.
Guacamole goes great with homemade corn tortilla chips made with coconut oil, or with tacos or quesadillas.
Avocados, preferably Hass (3)
Garlic clove (1)
Sea salt (1/4 tsp) — where to buy sea salt
Lime or lemon, fresh, organic if possible (1)
1. Halve and remove the pit from 1 avocado. Scoop flesh into medium sized bowl and mash lightly with a fork.
2. Peel and finely mince onion — you need about 1 tablespoon — and garlic clove. Add to the bowl.
3. Halve and remove the pits from the last 2 avocados. Remove the flesh and dice. Add to the bowl.
4. Using a fork or lemon reamer, squeeze the juice of the lime over the diced avocado.
5. Mix entire contents of the bowl together lightly with a fork until combined but still chunky.
6. Add sea salt to taste.
7. Add more onion, garlic and/or citrus to taste.
8. Guacamole can be made up to a day in advance (cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate; include the pit and it will keep longer).
Photo Credit: avocado by ollesvensson on Flickr
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video.
I uploaded a new video. In this video, I give an update of what is happening in the Q movement. Exciting news about Mike Lindell's new platform, Frankspeech.com, launching today. I also show clips...