Want to make marshmallow fluff without corn syrup? I don't like to buy products made with corn syrup because it's made from GMO corn.
When I was little, my mom always made the best Christmas fudge. I wanted to make it for my kids, but I didn't want to use the store-bought marshmallow fudge because it's made with GMO corn syrup. This recipe is so easy — you'll never go back the store-bought fluff!
I did a little research online and found out that Marshmallow Fluff is made from powdered egg whites, corn syrup, and fake vanilla (vanillin). These are just cheap versions of real foods.
I knew I could replace powdered egg whites with real egg whites and vanillin with real organic vanilla extract. I just didn't know if it was possible to sub out a natural sweetener like honey for the corn syrup.
I asked on my Facebook page and folks said that yes, they had successfully made marshmallow fluff using honey.
I gave it a go and it was surprisingly easy. What results is exactly like the Marshmallow Fluff you find in the store. But with real food instead of the GMO corn syrup, powdered egg whites and fake vanilla.
How to Make Marshmallow Fluff Without Corn Syrup
Makes about 8 ounces
Egg white, from a pastured chicken (1)
Honey (5 ounces)
Sea salt (pinch)
Vanilla extract, organic or homemade (1 tsp) — how to make homemade vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, combine egg whites, honey and sea salt.
2. Mix with mixer or with KitchenAid (whisk attachment) on high speed until it is thick and has the consistency of Marshmallow Fluff (about 7-10 minutes)
3. Add vanilla extract and mix until blended.
4. Use immediately — or can be stored in the fridge, or frozen.
Pin This Recipe: How To Make Marshmallow Fluff Without Corn Syrup
Photo credit: Joyosity on Flickr
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.