Do you love fresh iced tea but hate to bother with boiling the water and letting it cool? I love iced tea, especially decaffeinated herbal iced tea, but it's too much trouble to bother with every day.
Not anymore! This cold-infusion iced tea recipe is so easy. All you have to do is put the tea bags in a large mason jar or pitcher of water, and let it infuse overnight!Print
Ice Box Iced Tea
- Herbal tea
- Filtered water
1. Immerse tea bags in a mason jar or ceramic or glass pitcher full of filtered water.
2. Leave in the fridge for 8 hours, or overnight.
My very favorite tea is Soothin' Infusion iced tea. It's so yummy that I buy it buy the case! I especially like Soothin' Infusion because it is organic, totally caffeine-free, and it tastes just like regular iced tea.
If using Soothin' Infusion, you'll get large tea bags that are just the right size for one quart of iced tea. You can get plain or the sweetened kind, which is sweetened with the stevia leaf (the green stevia).
If using another brand of tea, just follow the instructions on the package to figure out how many tea bags you need per quart of water.
Pin This Post: Ice Box Iced Tea
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.