Could iodine be a breast cancer cure?
One of my good friends died last year of breast cancer. She was in her 40s. Nowadays, none of us are immune. One in 8 women in the US are diagnosed with breast cancer.
Iodine: Breast Cancer Cure?
I've been reading the new book, The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life by Lynne Farrow, founder of BreastCancerchoices.org. (Look for my review on the blog soon.)
Here are some interesting quotes from the book:
Breast cancer rates have risen since the 1970s as iodine consumption decreased and anti-iodine bromine exposure increased.
Bromide pesticides and fire retardants will wind up being the new DDT, a pesticide banned in 1972, is still present in the breast tissue of women born later than that date. If the underlying cause of thyroid, breast and other hormone-driven diseases is iodine deficiency, then bromide dominance is the underlying cause of that deficiency.
Iodine and Breast Cancer Statistics
Some statistics about iodine and breast cancer:
- Iodine consumption has decreased 50 percent since the 1970s.
- Iodine deficiency diseases of the breast, prostate and thyroid, have increased during that time.
- Thyroid cancer rates rose 182 percent between 1975 and 2005.
- Breast Cancer has risen from 1 in 23 to 1 in 7-8 since the 1970s.
Why I Take Iodine to Prevent Breast Cancer
After reading Lynne Farrow's new book, The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life I'm convinced that I need to take Iodoral every day for breast cancer prevention.
Watch the blog — I'll soon be posting a review of the new book, The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life.
Photo credit: Breastcancerchoices.org
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.