The blog network I founded, Real Food Media, is growing strong. Since June, we've expanded from 23 blogs to over 80 blogs, thanks to our hard-working team here in LA.
We're in the process of rebranding and changing the name… the new name is fantabulous! Stay tuned for the official announcement!
Know of Any European Real Food Blogs?
I'm writing this post to ask for your help.
We just signed on our first two European “real food” blogs. One in Holland, and one in Belgium:
Now we need to get sponsors in Europe to support those blogs, but we need more European blogs first!
They can be about cooking real food, cooking from scratch, homesteading or gardening, green lifestyles, gluten or grain free, paleo or vegetarian, whatever! As long as they are about real food and healthy living.
We also want to create a strong support network in Europe for our European bloggers.
Please Share Any Real Food Blogs in Europe
If you know a European blog focused on real food, please post the link in the comments.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.