If you're trying to get pregnant or just balance your hormones, this maca fertility smoothie is the perfect way to start your day or give you a boost as an afternoon snack.
This smoothie is rich in probiotics, healthy fats, and fat soluble activators. I've added maca powder, an herb that naturally promotes hormone balance and fertility.
If you're afraid of saturated fat, don't be! Sex hormones are made out of cholesterol. We need plenty of good fat in our diet for healthy hormone balance and increased fertility.
I like to make my smoothie in a big batch and store it in the fridge. This way it's a lot easier than having to make it every day. If you're trying to get pregnant, make sure you give your husband some of this smoothie every day, too.
You can add more or less maca, depending on how much you like to take. I like to take 1 tablespoon per day. I like to add more maca to my smoothie mix, so I don't have to make the smoothie as often. I just drink 1/2 a cup per day to get 1 tablespoon of maca each day. If you want to take less maca, just add less to the smoothie mix.
You can use any combination of coconut milk, kefir or yogurt. Homemade kefir or yogurt or best because they are fermented longer than store-bought varieties. You can also ferment your coconut milk with kefir grains if you are dairy-intolerant.
If you're thinking of adding greens to this smoothie, I recommend that you skip them. Raw greens are full of anti-nutrients which block mineral absorption.
You could also add fermented cod liver oil and butter oil blend to this smoothie. I prefer to take mine separately, but I think the cinnamon flavor blend would go great in this smoothie. I take about a tablespoon per day of fermented cod liver oil/butter oil.
Where to Buy Maca Powder
Click here to order maca powder on Amazon.
Maca Fertility Smoothie
Makes 5 cups
Coconut milk, full-fat, and/or kefir and/or yogurt, grass-fed, full-fat (4 cups) — where to buy coconut milk, where to buy kefir and yogurt starters
Maca powder (1/2 cup — or less depending on how much maca you want to take) — where to buy maca powder
Egg yolks from pastured chickens (6-8)
Honey, raw or real maple syrup, to taste (I use 4 TBS or less) — where to buy sweeteners
Coconut oil or raw, grass-fed cream (4 TBS) — where to buy coconut oil,
[easyazon-link asin=”B002RBXHSC” locale=”us”]Blender[/easyazon-link]
1. Put everything in the blender and mix until well blended.
2. Store the blender pitcher in the fridge (if you're lazy like me) or you can transfer to a pitcher.
3. Drink 1/2 cup or more per day.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video: The Rainbow Connection.
In the wake of #FauciGate, this week's FOIA release of 3,000 pages of emails from Dr. Fauci, we now find out a new blockbuster piece of information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In this...