If you're trying to get pregnant or just balance your hormones, this maca fertility smoothie is the perfect way to start your day or give you a boost as an afternoon snack.
This smoothie is rich in probiotics, healthy fats, and fat soluble activators. I've added maca powder, an herb that naturally promotes hormone balance and fertility.
If you're afraid of saturated fat, don't be! Sex hormones are made out of cholesterol. We need plenty of good fat in our diet for healthy hormone balance and increased fertility.
I like to make my smoothie in a big batch and store it in the fridge. This way it's a lot easier than having to make it every day. If you're trying to get pregnant, make sure you give your husband some of this smoothie every day, too.
You can add more or less maca, depending on how much you like to take. I like to take 1 tablespoon per day. I like to add more maca to my smoothie mix, so I don't have to make the smoothie as often. I just drink 1/2 a cup per day to get 1 tablespoon of maca each day. If you want to take less maca, just add less to the smoothie mix.
You can use any combination of coconut milk, kefir or yogurt. Homemade kefir or yogurt or best because they are fermented longer than store-bought varieties. You can also ferment your coconut milk with kefir grains if you are dairy-intolerant.
If you're thinking of adding greens to this smoothie, I recommend that you skip them. Raw greens are full of anti-nutrients which block mineral absorption.
You could also add fermented cod liver oil and butter oil blend to this smoothie. I prefer to take mine separately, but I think the cinnamon flavor blend would go great in this smoothie. I take about a tablespoon per day of fermented cod liver oil/butter oil.
Where to Buy Maca Powder
Click here to order maca powder on Amazon.
Maca Fertility Smoothie
Makes 5 cups
Coconut milk, full-fat, and/or kefir and/or yogurt, grass-fed, full-fat (4 cups) — where to buy coconut milk, where to buy kefir and yogurt starters
Maca powder (1/2 cup — or less depending on how much maca you want to take) — where to buy maca powder
Egg yolks from pastured chickens (6-8)
Honey, raw or real maple syrup, to taste (I use 4 TBS or less) — where to buy sweeteners
Coconut oil or raw, grass-fed cream (4 TBS) — where to buy coconut oil,
1. Put everything in the blender and mix until well blended.
2. Store the blender pitcher in the fridge (if you're lazy like me) or you can transfer to a pitcher.
3. Drink 1/2 cup or more per day.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.