On Saturday, May 25th, people are taking to the streets to express their disgust and outrage for Monsanto, the multinational corporation that is poisoning our planet and ruining our food supply.
It's time to take back our food. It's time to March Against Monsanto.
I will be attending the March Against Monsanto event here in Los Angeles with our local Weston A. Price chapter.
There will be marches happening in every major U.S. city and around the world. 135 events in 18 countries and counting. So far, almost 15,000 people have RSVPd.
Will you join us?
March Against Monsanto: Saturday, May 25th
Here's how to participate:
1. Click here to like the March Against Monsanto Facebook page.
2. Click here to RSVP to attend a march in your city or town on May 25th.
3. Use the Facebook RSVP page to invite your friends.
4. If you don't see an event in your town, start one! Here's the full event list.
Help Spread the Word
Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest! If you have a blog, PLEASE blog about this.
Will You Attend?
Are you going? Comment below!
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.