This past weekend, The March for Science, a series of rallies and marches was held in Washington, D.C., and more than 600 other cities across the world on Earth Day, April 22, 2017.
Many people marched in support of vaccines. Today, the parents of vaccine injured children responded on Twitter and Facebook. On the left, a protester holds a pro-vax sign that says, “Vaccinate Your F*cking Kids.” Parents of vaccine children shared photos of their vaccinated children, saying “We did.”
These are real parents and real kids. Many of whom who died after their vaccinations. The next time someone says “Vaccinate your f*cking kids” to you on social media, you can show them this post.
After I shared this post, a friend sent me this photo of her baby daughter who died:
Photo credits: Facebook and Twitter
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video.
I uploaded a new video. In this video, I give an update of what is happening in the Q movement. Exciting news about Mike Lindell's new platform, Frankspeech.com, launching today. I also show clips...