Can we trust Monsanto's GMO seeds?
Nowadays, it's common knowledge that DDT causes cancer. But back in the 1940s, Monsanto told us it was safe.
Monsanto began manufacturing DDT in 1944, along with some 15 other companies. Then we found out how toxic DDT was and it was banned in the the United States in 1972.
“…Girls who had the highest levels of the chemical in their blood during that crucial developmental period were five times more likely to get breast cancer years later than were girls who had the lowest levels. That fivefold increase is a bigger boost in risk than is now attributed to hormone replacement therapy or having a close relative with breast cancer.” (Source: Washington Post)
“Men exposed to the lingering remnants of the once widely used pesticide DDT have an increased risk for the most common form of testicular cancer.
Scientists reporting in the April 29 issue of the Journal of the National Cancer Institute have found that men with the highest blood levels of DDE (dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene), a DDT byproduct, were 1.7 times more likely to develop testicular germ cell tumors than those who had the lowest levels.” (Source: WebMD)
Check out this ad from the 1940s for DDT wallpaper for kids rooms. Yep, they've been lying to us for decades now.
Here's another advertisement for DDT:
And Now We're Going to Trust Monsanto with GMOs?
Scientist, Dr. Don M. Huber (interviewed by Dr. Mercola) says Monsanto's RoundUp is WORSE than DDT:
Wake up, America! You are being lied to.
Don't fall for Monsanto's propaganda. Our children are not science experiments.
Let's get GMOs labeled. Please share this post to friends and family in California and tell them to please vote YES on Prop 37!
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.