Warning: This post contains graphic imagery not suitable for children.
Agent Orange, made by the Monsanto Corporation and Dow Chemical, was one of the herbicides and defoliants used by the U.S. military as part of its herbicidal warfare program during the Vietnam War from 1961 to 1971. Dioxin, the toxic compound in Agent Orange, has been shown to cause cancer, birth defects and organ dysfunction.
Vietnam estimates 400,000 people were killed or maimed, and 500,000 children born with birth defects as a result of its use. The Red Cross of Vietnam estimates that up to 1 million people are disabled or have health problems due to Agent Orange. (Source)
Unfortunately, when you spray toxic chemicals, it's not something that goes away anytime soon. 40 years later, children in southeast Asia are still being born with birth defects from Agent Orange.
Children in the areas where Agent Orange was used have been affected and have multiple health problems, including cleft palate, mental disabilities, hernias, and extra fingers and toes. In the 1970s, high levels of dioxin were found in the breast milk of South Vietnamese women, and in the blood of U.S. soldiers who had served in Vietnam. (Source)
Monsanto's Agent Orange Still Poisoning Children in Vietnam
You won't see videos like this one on American news channels. Thanks to Aljazeera for this coverage.
This photo is of dead Vietnamese babies, stillborn and deformed as a result of prenatal dioxin exposure from Agent Orange.
(There are plenty more images like this one online. Just google “agent orange children vietnam”.)
Are you outraged? You should be.
I know these images are horrible and nobody wants to see stuff like this.
But I think it's important for people to see them. Our news programs and newspapers do not show them. I'm sorry to have to publish them, and I wish they did not exist.
Sadly, they do exist. And we as Americans need to wake up and take responsibility for what these chemical corporations are doing to people.
We need to do everything we can to stop these chemical corporations from killing people, ruining lives, and destroying our planet.
Fight Back Against the Chemical Companies: Vote Yes on Prop 37
Do you trust these companies with your children's health?
We wonder why we're getting so much cancer in this country, and yet we don't think twice about eating foods laden with pesticides and herbicides. Pesticides and herbicides made by the same corporations that created Agent Orange.
Right now there is something we can do to fight these chemical companies.
Proposition 37 is on the November ballot in California — and it would require labeling of GMOs (genetically modified foods).
Multinational corporations including Monsanto, Dupont, Dow, Syngenta have raised over $40 million to fight Prop 37. They don't want their GMO foods labeled because they know Americans won't buy them if they are labeled.
If GMO foods really are safe, why are these chemical companies shelling out so much money to make sure these GMO foods don't get labeled?
Help Get the Word Out: YES on Prop 37!
The chemical corporations have thrown $40 million to deceive voters with propaganda. We don't have that kind of money but we do have the internet.
We CAN make a difference. Please help us spread the word! Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Tell your friends and family in California to get out and vote YES on Prop 37.
Like These Facebook Pages
Like the following Facebook pages and share their posts on your wall:
Share Your Thoughts Below
Do you want to see GMOs labeled? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Video credit: Aljazeera
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video has been posted to further advance our understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, Technological, democratic, scientific, and social justice issues which constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 for research and educational purposes.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Work with me! Make money working from home, and you save 30% or more on all your hair care and skin care. In this post, I explain why I believe Network Marketing is the #1 Way to Make Money Online. After you finish reading the post, click this link: WATCH THE WEBINAR: How to Choose the Best Side Hustle. That takes you to my free webinar that gives you all the information on joining my MONAT team.
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.